Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone in line that can provide some update?

It's pretty confusing tbh. Been in line for 3 hours and there's only been like 5 guys behind me. But there's bare people lined up along the side opposite to the store out of line. The man running security said at 5am everyone has to be back where they were in line and apparentlt he took a list and video to ensure no last second line butting. But he didn't come to me about a list so I'm not sure on that atm.

It's pretty confusing tbh. Been in line for 3 hours and there's only been like 5 guys behind me. But there's bare people lined up along the side opposite to the store out of line. The man running security said at 5am everyone has to be back where they were in line and apparentlt he took a list and video to ensure no last second line butting. But he didn't come to me about a list so I'm not sure on that atm.

So you guys are inside or outside?

Not my pic but for those who are thinking about going down there this is the current line as of 2:30 AM. Security has taken a list and photos to make sure no cutting.

Was just there to try and line up but the security guys are telling us that theyre not going to let people join the line and to come back at 5:30.

There was a security guard who took a video of everyone here around 930 10 and i hope they use that cause theres bare people who cut in line so far.

Not my pic but for those who are thinking about going down there this is the current line as of 2:30 AM. Security has taken a list and photos to make sure no cutting.

When was that photo taken cause this is the line as of 2:49am lol

Got my pair, spent around a minute waiting to cart, had issues with my CC, logged into PP and paid that way. Selected as soon as countdown went to 0.

Heading there now. I jst want some gr nmds for my sister. Hopefully it doesnt get hoarded by "resellers".

Back
Top Bottom