Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anyone remember what they charged to customize during the ASG weekend?
think it was free assuming you bought the mids and signed up for that session.  i think the price is going to reflect the service and likely tied to product purchased at the shop.  don't expect to see them customize stuff outside of the store

Hey, great price!
Hated that the customization during ASG was limited to the mid-top I's. Nice to see that they're opening it to the IV, I and VI this time around.

I wish that you can bring a certain file format with size and dimensions that will allow them to etch a unique design like a logo or something.

It might be limited selection on laser etchings again.

If anyone size 12 is after UB Parley I just returned a pair to adidas Y&D. Got too many things recently and something had to go, if I change my mind down the road they probs won't be too hard to get again. As someone mentioned before TNT still has a load of them and the Day One. Jordan store looks pretty cool, wonder when the lines will start forming.

think it was free assuming you bought the mids and signed up for that session.  i think the price is going to reflect the service and likely tied to product purchased at the shop.  don't expect to see them customize stuff outside of the store

Thanks for the response and that's what I figured but wanted to be sure. I wasn't asking for personal items to be brought in but its good to know that they will customise certain pairs if you purchase them. Has a line up started yet lol.

Thanks for the response and that's what I figured but wanted to be sure. I wasn't asking for personal items to be brought in but its good to know that they will customise certain pairs if you purchase them. Has a line up started yet lol.
haha for sure, i'm sure there are some who were thinking about bringing their own pairs though (I know I was hoping we could during the ASG
tired.gif
)

from what i heard they're releasing the kicks in batches.  so opening day will be 4s, 1s, and 6s but not sure if a line has started.

haha for sure, i'm sure there are some who were thinking about bringing their own pairs though (I know I was hoping we could during the ASG
tired.gif
)

from what i heard they're releasing the kicks in batches.  so opening day will be 4s, 1s, and 6s but not sure if a line has started.
Walked by it around noon and there wasn't a line

It did seem like the employee orientation was happening as there was a bunch of people inside

tired.gif

Walked by it around noon and there wasn't a line

It did seem like the employee orientation was happening as there was a bunch of people inside
yea not sure if its media day today and tomorrows the tastemaker day or tomorrows media day and then tastemaker Friday

Yeah people are absolutely crapping on the hobby, and I called someone out for it, and he's like how his hobbies are okay, but collecting sneakers isn't because it's not intelligent lol.

:lol: :lol: yo whats wrong with dude? He must have got bullied in school by a buncha guys in Jordans or something whys he so salty and butt hurt

Reactions: emj
would love to scoop a pair of royals from the jordan store but god knows how early mans have to go

Damn. That forum got heated quick. You can find anyone on the internet to debate on any topic ever.

People are returning the true blues all over that Vaughan had and they are even cheaper now because they qualify for the hash discount so keep an eye out...I couldn't pass them up at this price. There will also be one more restock at Vaughan or halton for these so keep a lookout.

Last edited:
People are returning the true blues all over that Vaughan had and they are even cheaper now because they qualify for the hash discount so keep an eye out...I couldn't pass them up at this price. There will also be one more restock at Vaughan or halton for these so keep a lookout.
damn that's an awesome price man... you looking to get rid of that 9.5 haha?

thanks for sharing with fellow NTers

thats a sick deal anyway you put it. put into perspective, its cheaper than 2001, 2009, 2011 releases AND its got a "NIKE AIR" on heel.

I actually have two 9.5 a 10 (sold pending) and a 9 but one is going to my brother and I'm keeping two. Sorry.
haha no worries, all good.  I'll keep my eye out for these pairs online since i wont get a chance to hit the outlets anytime soon.  now i know the price point i know what my offers will be haha

Wow. Good looking out. Been sleeping on the true blues. Just been waiting for the price to drop.

Last edited:

The Toronto subreddit is a weird place. Always someone that has to argue or talk down on the topic being discussed.  
tired.gif
I feel the Toronto subreddit is full of a particular demographic of Torontonians... Specifically the know-it-all, angry ones, and is in no way representative of actual Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom