Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I feel the Toronto subreddit is full of a particular demographic of Torontonians... Specifically the know-it-all, angry ones, and is in no way representative of actual Toronto.
Did you beat up TSX Admin in high school? 
laugh.gif

thanks for sharing with fellow NTers

thats a sick deal anyway you put it. put into perspective, its cheaper than 2001, 2009, 2011 releases AND its got a "NIKE AIR" on heel.
Yea guys I wouldn't pay retail let alone resell on these as they are sitting state side at all the outlets so we'll be getting all their shipments that don't move down here.

People are returning the true blues all over that Vaughan had and they are even cheaper now because they qualify for the hash discount so keep an eye out...I couldn't pass them up at this price. There will also be one more restock at Vaughan or halton for these so keep a lookout.
I actually have two 9.5, a 10 (sold pending) and a 9 but one is going to my brother and I'm keeping two. Sorry.
Yea guys I wouldn't pay retail let alone resell on these as they are sitting state side at all the outlets so we'll be getting all their shipments that don't move down here.
Since they're on the hash wall shouldn't the top of the boxes be removed? Or did you see them sitting behind the counter or something just when the customers returned it?

I swear you either work for one of the Nike outlets or you have a legit plug at one of them as you always seem to be at the right place at the right time to get these crazy deals/steals nobody else is aware of... haha

Nonetheless, I applaud your hustle! Keep at it  
smokin.gif

I feel the Toronto subreddit is full of a particular demographic of Torontonians... Specifically the know-it-all, angry ones, and is in no way representative of actual Toronto.
These individuals hide behind a keyboard and computer screen. Everyone online is "big and tough". Tell them to cash you outside....HAHAHA

In all seriousness, 95% of these jabronis would not have the balls to say that stuff to your face.... 

Sneaker appreciation is not just a hobby, it's a culture :smile:

Last edited:
No they just marked them down with red stickers. Which means they qualify for the 20% off. I'm just at the right time and place I guess lol

Since they're on the hash wall shouldn't the top of the boxes be removed? Or did you see them sitting behind the counter or something just when the customers returned it?

I swear you either work for one of the Nike outlets or you have a legit plug at one of them as you always seem to be at the right place at the right time to get these crazy deals/steals nobody else is aware of... haha

Nonetheless, I applaud your hustle! Keep at it  :smokin

Anyone know if there's already a lineup at Haven or Livestock for the Overkill 93/17? I think I'm going to try and pass by at 10 am Saturday but I really don't want to deal with cutters...

Walked by the store this morning and theres about 20-30 people in line inside the path next to pickel barrel with security guards making sure nothing goes down. Will update later during my lunch break.

I might be wrong but i don't think theres any authorized retailers in canada. At least none that come to mind.
Footaction carries a limited amount of items. But I don't remember seeing any shorts the last time I went (last Friday).

Has anyone seen any TF Windrunner hoodies at the Outlets recently? Passed up on a Navy blue one a few weeks ago at Burloak. Wondering if there are any at TPO or VM.

Walked by the store this morning and theres about 20-30 people in line inside the path next to pickel barrel with security guards making sure nothing goes down. Will update later during my lunch break.
Thanks for the update, I'll probably go around 4am tmw. Need a pair for J1 Royal at retail.

Thanks for the info, I'm sure that line with grow ten fold by the end of the day and more by the morning. Does anyone know what they'll have for sale? From pics I've seen Jordan 1 Black/red, Royals and Black toes but was wondering if they will have any surprise drops. Looks real nice and can't wait to check it out. I really want to check out the gym and blast a workout if I can get access to it. Going to try and get out there tonight or early tomorrow if my schedule permits it. TGIF!!

Thanks for the info, I'm sure that line with grow ten fold by the end of the day and more by the morning. Does anyone know what they'll have for sale? From pics I've seen Jordan 1 Black/red, Royals and Black toes but was wondering if they will have any surprise drops. Looks real nice and can't wait to check it out. I really want to check out the gym and blast a workout if I can get access to it. Going to try and get out there tonight or early tomorrow if my schedule permits it. TGIF!!

heres a video from sneakertalk showing whats inside the store.

Ya I plan on going early tomorrow morning assuming I wake up early since I will be doing some drinking tonight.

argh, sneakertalk!

want a pair of breds but by the time i get there, they'll all be sold out and listed on kijiji

Back
Top Bottom