Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

- FA line was long before open.
- FL EC goes to the subway, back around and down the corridor with the escalator
- Haven't checked Champs Yonge

FA line keeps getting longer and lotsa of ppl jumping the line too as they're created openings around the store's doors unlike the cream release.

Line at EC Champs and FL is crazy.  If you have the patience for a 45-60 min wait for each ....... you can still hit both if you go now. 

I can only imagine these lines will get longer.

Walked past Champs Yonge and through the EC right now. Insane amounts of people at each one. Didn't bother with any.

Yeah EC Champs is the worst line at YDS. It goes all the way to the back escalators then curves into that slim corridor.

lined up at square one this morning. waited for 15 mins.

it's pretty bad when employees let their buddy cut the line to the front. peoples were not impressed

Yd champs is getting pretty ridiculous now. All the way to the washrooms

Last edited:
lined up at square one this morning. waited for 15 mins.

it's pretty bad when employees let their buddy cut the line to the front. peoples were not impressed

Yeah that location is pretty shady. I know a guy that won Belugas and got his friend a pair too because he knew the manager. There are also employees that will get you a pair if they know you and you pay some more.

Yorkdale FL is still a quick in and out as of 5 mins ago.

In line at Champs now, it's nowhere near as long as the downtown lines.

Good Luck everyone who's signing up, after doing these many times for past releases, my patience has ran out lol. It's Adidas Yonge Dundas, Livestock, Exclu and online raffles only for me.

Hearing some of those YDS locations are shutting down early today because of lines. Not sure if it's true but I wouldn't be shocked.

Both Yorkdale raffles are still open. I did bramalea, square one, and yd, no real lines except champs at yd.

- YD FL line is inside and moving so fast.
- YD Champs line isn't long, goes into the corridor where Starbucks is. Moving quickly.

YD today is definitely the easiest/quickest I've experienced from all the major malls.

Bramalea was quick as well.. if anyone wins multiples in size 13 wanna help a brotha out for his birthday Saturday ! Lol

Champs on Yonge right now

Back
Top Bottom