Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

are the black janoskis here always $115? I've yet to see them on sale cept for ugly colors at the nike outlet

^ Man, going there on the weekend is ridiculous. Got there, circled the lots trying to find a spot and ended up just turning back home.

Should have known better. I do this to myself every once in a while.:smh:

^ Man, going there on the weekend is ridiculous. Got there, circled the lots trying to find a spot and ended up just turning back home.

Should have known better. I do this to myself every once in a while.:smh:

Yeah, better have patience in there as I believe they took out a whole lot as well as the carpool parking lot to build a 4-story parking lot.

On another note, look what's at burloak:

Found a pair of the metallic gold air max 97s in the womens section at vaughan mills nike, for $130 takeaway 20%. Didn't see anymore, not sure if there were more pairs in the back.

Last edited:
I went during lunch and there's no line. 2 girls taking names. They finally moved away from the raffle ticket process and are doing what other foot stores are doing.

Inside source mentioned they only have 1 FSR so yeah, instant L haha
There's a reason why these shoes are so cheap now. They actually suck on court. I had a pair of SBB and they were terrible. Felt like I was on skates. The court I was playing on was freshly cleaned too. The best performance Jordan are the 29s in my opinion so the 30.5s (Westbrooks) are what I'm eyeing at the moment. Just waiting to hopefully grab them for cheap when I reach the corporate store in Portland in the fall when I visit the west coast.

I went during lunch and there's no line. 2 girls taking names. They finally moved away from the raffle ticket process and are doing what other foot stores are doing.

Inside source mentioned they only have 1 FSR so yeah, instant L haha

There's a reason why these shoes are so cheap now. They actually suck on court. I had a pair of SBB and they were terrible. Felt like I was on skates. The court I was playing on was freshly cleaned too. The best performance Jordan are the 29s in my opinion so the 30.5s (Westbrooks) are what I'm eyeing at the moment. Just waiting to hopefully grab them for cheap when I reach the corporate store in Portland in the fall when I visit the west coast.

I agree about the traction on the 31. I love everything about the shoe (looks, fit, cushion) but the traction is trash on my SBB pair as well. They're simply unwearable for indoor ball. What a shame

Back
Top Bottom