Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone interested in Jordan 1 Wings in size 9? Willing to let them go to someone on the thread for what Nike charged me. Hit me up!

I can also confirm that the customs fees in relation to stock x are an arm and a leg, just got a pair of ubs i ordered on july 20.. had to pay 109 in duties they charge you 18% then hst ontop of it.. woulda been fine with the 18% which is what eastbay charges whenever i order over the border but damn man.. kinda bummed cause i got 3 other pairs on the way from stock x

My only experience with stock x was ordering a pair of royal 1's, they listed them as $165 when shipped. When they arrived I was charged $37 in total. I'm not sure why you were charged 109, but that's horrible.

My only experience with stock x was ordering a pair of royal 1's, they listed them as $165 when shipped. When they arrived I was charged $37 in total. I'm not sure why you were charged 109, but that's horrible.

They basically had them marked as 299 with the us dollar conversion, charged me the 18% then 13% on the 18.. they also opened the package by the way.. im prob not using stock x again, got a couple of ub 2.0s on the way and i feel doomed lol, anyone know if the goat app is the same thing in regards to customs and high fees ?

They basically had them marked as 299 with the us dollar conversion, charged me the 18% then 13% on the 18.. they also opened the package by the way.. im prob not using stock x again, got a couple of ub 2.0s on the way and i feel doomed lol, anyone know if the goat app is the same thing in regards to customs and high fees ?

Goat ships via DHL. I've personally had better experiences with Stock X than Goat. I've been hit by duties from Goat every time. That being said, I factored in the possibility of duties into my purchasing decision for each item I order through either.

Did they have the Trunners?

Any thoughts on the store? (Dynamics, I know you got a friendship, but your your reflection would be interesting too)

Not sure about trunners but they had black 12's for the first 10 people from what I was told. They were also priced at $225 instead of retail.

nothing good from merch at ovofest .. few hoodies and shirts, couple keychains and phone cases... everything that is available at the store
I dont know what the prices are like in store, but I found the merch at OVO fest to be quite cheap compared to previous years and online prices. Copped a tee and a hat for $35 each.

I dont know what the prices are like in store, but I found the merch at OVO fest to be quite cheap compared to previous years and online prices. Copped a tee and a hat for $35 each.

I think it's usually similar but you save the tax

TPO had the Christmas 4KB 11s at $140 a few weeks back, not sure if they still have.
Had sizes on the wall with 30% off.

These are also @TPO
IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1767.JPG

I don't usually do this **** but I'm putting this little ***** on blast...his name is Charles Stephen and his number is 416 819 8005 ...if you value your time, stay clear of this kid. Contacted me via Kijiji about buying a pair of shoes that I priced way below retail and asked if I could meet him in Mississauga (I'm coming from north of Newmarket) so I said sure, I have another meet up at square one so that won't be a problem...our meet was supposed to be at 9 and the other dude at 930..9 rolls around and he changes the meet location to medowvale town centre because his "car is in the shop" (kid doesn't even drive) so I said sorry no, it's further out of the way and I have a meet at 930..he begged me and I said add $20 and I'll do it...he said $10 then said ok $20 so I said okay and headed there at 9...5 mins away and he says turn around I'm not paying an extra $20 for them...I said **** it, give me the original amount since I'm already here and he said ok...I wait 15 mins and he's still not there but responds to my texts saying "coming" ..it's now 920 and he other guy at square one is getting there and can't stay past 930..kid says one min away...I'm sitting there waiting until 935 and then he turns off his phone so I said **** it and race over to square one but by the time I get there, other guy is already gone ...I don't really blame him. Anyways, stay away from this little **** boi...if you're in this forum, I hope that someone knocks your teeth out.

Attachments

• IMG_8398.PNG
    IMG_8398.PNG
    940.2 KB · Views: 69
Had sizes on the wall with 30% off.

These are also @TPO
IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1767.JPG

also had the Penny IV for $149.95 w/ 30% off

I don't usually do this **** but I'm putting this little ***** on blast...his name is Charles Stephen and his number is 416 819 8005

Unfortunately, I've had this experience before but karma is a b!tch and got my revenge. he does look like a certified douche bag though. Sorry you had to go through that especially coming from Newmarket.

That sucks loyaltyroyalty loyaltyroyalty . One thing I've learned from doing all these deals is to do meetups that are close to where I live or where I work. If someone asks me to meet them more than 30 mins away, I will ask for $25 -$30 emt deposit.

The amount of no-responses on kijiji has been higher than usual lately. But there is nothing worse when a buyer asks you to meet them and you show up and they flop.

That sucks loyaltyroyalty loyaltyroyalty . One thing I've learned from doing all these deals is to do meetups that are close to where I live or where I work. If someone asks me to meet them more than 30 mins away, I will ask for $25 -$30 emt deposit.

The amount of no-responses on kijiji has been higher than usual lately. But there is nothing worse when a buyer asks you to meet them and you show up and they flop.

Ya exactly. This is one of my biggest fears when selling on Kijiji. I can say that I haven't really had too many horror stories, and luckily none like this. I've definitely taken high level risks before and have agreed to meet pretty far from where I live (either Downtown or the west end) and I live in the east. Only time I'll agree to do those deals though are when I know I'm turning a decent profit and it's worth my while.

The sad thing is that people are so selfish overall that they don't even have the decency to care about the **** they're putting other people through. Some people will do all these fukcboy moves and have no remorse that they wasted a whole person's day or made them drive way out of their way and flaked on them.

I've actually encountered more sketch/annoying things on the side of being the buyer actually, which may be surprising to some. Flaky or untrustworthy sellers who have done the same and seem to want to waste your time. I've had sellers show up like 40 minutes to an hour late. In those circumstances, I've told the seller that they better knock another 20$ off of their price for wasting my time like that. All actually complied.

Back
Top Bottom