Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just a question. I know buying from Stock X is hard because of the customs but what's it like selling on there? How much fees do we end up paying? Anyone with experience/ sell there regularly?
I sold 2 pairs on StockX, one is unsuccessful, the other one is successful, I try to sell my Pharrell Tangerine HU at StockX which I bought from Haven, which I do have receipt to proof. They said the Adidas logo on the back is slightly off, so they send back to me. They are so paranoid when they do authenticate process, especially if it is hype & high end shoes, because they are more protect the buyer. Lucky that I did not get charge for shipping cost that they ship back to me as exception. So I end up sell it locally.
I finally sold successful on my 2nd pair which is Nike Proximo NJR TF Neymar x Jordan, but you have to factor the shipping fee is $20 USD from Canada, Payment processing fee is 3% & Transaction fee for me is 9.5%, the more successful pairs you sold in StockX, the transaction fee can goes down. The payout is quick if everything successful after authenticate check, I got my money through Paypal in USD after they receive the pair.
I hope the info helps.

I sold 2 pairs on StockX, one is unsuccessful, the other one is successful, I try to sell my Pharrell Tangerine HU at StockX which I bought from Haven, which I do have receipt to proof. They said the Adidas logo on the back is slightly off, so they send back to me. They are so paranoid when they do authenticate process, especially if it is hype & high end shoes, because they are more protect the buyer. Lucky that I did not get charge for shipping cost that they ship back to me as exception. So I end up sell it locally.
I finally sold successful on my 2nd pair which is Nike Proximo NJR TF Neymar x Jordan, but you have to factor the shipping fee is $20 USD from Canada, Payment processing fee is 3% & Transaction fee for me is 9.5%, the more successful pairs you sold in StockX, the transaction fee can goes down. The payout is quick if everything successful after authenticate check, I got my money through Paypal in USD after they receive the pair.
I hope the info helps.

Thanks a lot. Much better selling than buying as a Canadian then in terms of fees.

c0bd298d7e.png

Livestock got 20% off, coupon: LVSTK1030

I was at the Dixie Outlet mall this morning before work and overheard employees saying that heat came in and they weren't going to stock the shelves till the end of the day.

I was at the Dixie Outlet mall this morning before work and overheard employees saying that heat came in and they weren't going to stock the shelves till the end of the day.

This is tempting. I've been finding some good deals there as of late for clothing, shoes are meh.

anyone used cross border pick up? is there anyway to avoid duties from using that service? Please lmk by PM or leave a msg here. Thanks in advance.

anyone used cross border pick up? is there anyway to avoid duties from using that service? Please lmk by PM or leave a msg here. Thanks in advance.

if you ship it to a PO box and pick it up yourself and bring it over that is the best bet

I've used it a couple times. Both times I used it they sent me an email to ask the value of the goods, where they were made, etc. and used those answers to calculate taxes/duty owed. I'm not sure if they always send an email and ask, or only when it's not explicitly stated on the package. I'm guessing the latter.

I was at Dixie around 1, and didn’t find much. Saw the Olympic zoom flight 96, size 8.5 for 70, and that was it

I dropped by at lunch myself - saw a couple pairs of tech woven shorts for $24.99 - olive in 32 and navy in large.

This weekend is Family and Friends at Nike stores; 30% off plus what other deals they have. I wonder if this works at the clearance store.....

This weekend is Family and Friends at Nike stores; 30% off plus what other deals they have. I wonder if this works at the clearance store.....
I think it does. According to the fine print on the back it states 'Factory and Clearance stores'. If you have a card, I believe it's a one time use as all the barcodes are different.

just got back from the dixie clearance store, they did accept the f&f card.

found some heat on the shelves... just gotta dig!!!!

Last edited:
Any Kobes?
no new kobes... i think i saw a pair of kobe mids in the gold cw (they had these since the store opened)

what did you find? i only look through my size
i scored a pair of spiridons in the OG cw... super stoked to see these there

Did you have to give up the card after?
they didn't ask to take the card back. i showed the cashier the card, he scanned the barcode, and i put it back in my pocket. Not sure if it will still work at another nike store though... i might have to take a trip up VM and give it a try lol

Nice pick up - I know they weren’t a 9.5 - that section has been the same shoes for 2 weeks straight.

Back
Top Bottom