Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What does having a Tier Zero Account mean?

That means they get the more limited releases. Hence why they got the Off white collection, only other place to receive them in the areaI was the actual Off white Toronto Store.

Anybody know what's in the employee store? I have an invite and wonder if it's worth going.

Just went today....

shoes:
----------
- $202.99 Full size run of Jordan 11s
- $168.99 Lebron 15 ashes, on back window, i believe only sz 9.5 left
- $202.99 Gold Foamposites, toothpaste colour foamposites
- whole bunch of hyperdunk 2017s, lots of colour ways
- $120.99 Lebron Soldier 11s: army camo model as worn vs knicks the other night, black/gum sole
- $130 Nike air Wild Mid - wheat colour way

Clothing:
-----------
- $98 techfleece hoodies - a few colours
- variety of air Jordan tshirts
- new NBA jerseys: only saw Golden State warriors and raptors

Running:
------------
-did not see any vapormax anywhere.

Duckboot is def appreciated. Even for a bill i wouldnt hesitate. Got three pairs :lol:

Sneaker heads are a bunch of little girls...how are you going to let someone push you around or bud in front of you. Slap this little girl so hard that his hair dye fades and be done with it.

For real, try cutting an old lady at the grocery store or corner store. Theyll put you in your place, these dudes? Not so much. I mean they low empty chairs to stay infront of them.

Buncha soft mans

Just went today....

shoes:
----------
- $120.99 Lebron Soldier 11s: army camo model as worn vs knicks the other night, black/gum sole

Clothing:
-----------

Running:
------------

Oooo Jordan 11. I'll take that. Thank you will drop by tomorrow.

LMAO...You have no clue who I am. I've been in this sneaker game for over 20+ years. People just need to know whats more important. He's out here hustling and making bread which is more respectable than coming in a forum and crying about how you got finessed or missed out on a pair of SHOES. People actually out here emailing companies looking to have stores accounts pulled. What happens when those accounts get pulled? Where you going to get your shoes? More than likely you'll have to buy your precious shoes from.......a RESELLER.

and you are on this forum replying to this , telling folks to ignore line cutters because you think they are hustling and making bread. the main point here is about principle, if you line up and someone cut in line, this is just about fairness, not what you are trying to describe here. If folks would line up peacefully then it will be fun for everyone.

If anyone has a US address for shipping and wants these, pm me. They have 3 color ways, no tax either.

IMG_8254.jpg
IMG_8256.jpg
IMG_8257.jpg

Just went today....

shoes:
----------

Clothing:
-----------

Running:
------------
Need AJ11....
Anyone can help me?

people say this ALL THE TIME.

never seen it happen ever.

no knock on you, just saying what I've experience and seen.

I've personally never encountered it, then again I don't have time to line up and wait hours on end. But if I ever come across it, I'll be sure to record it lol.

I've personally never encountered it, then again I don't have time to line up and wait hours on end. But if I ever come across it, I'll be sure to record it lol.

be sure to drop by the night before, you'll get a ton of free chairs for the summer LOL!

record it!!!! :pimp:

Reactions: jjb
Nike x Off-White “The Ten” collection. Nike has confirmed that the complete collection (excluding the Converse Chuck Taylor) will launch online on Nike.ca this coming Monday, November 20th. This will be a staggered launch with half the collection releasing at 6AM PST / 9AM EST and the other half at 7AM PST / 10AM EST.

VaporMax - $330 Zoom Fly - $230 AM97 - $255 AF1 - $230 Presto - $215 AJ1 - $255 AM90 - $215 Blazer - $175 Hyperdunk - $265

$202.99 Full size run of Jordan 11s

$202.99+tax is the Nike Employee Store price on some whack, re-retro AJ 11s? Holy....

Back
Top Bottom