Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Haven emails have been sent.

My friend, who already won 1s from 306, won from Haven. Email sent at 12:23.

IMG_8350.JPG
I'm loving these :D. Anyone know what the YCM sticker is for?

Edit: Should have done a google search before I asked. It's for moisture, like silica packs.

Just hit on the Air Force 1 off white at haven..

Another friend of mine won both the 1s and AF1s. So that's 2 people I know that hit today. Overall more people were successful last weekend vs. this weekend.

So as far as stock numbers.

- Haven (just Toronto alone, not including other locations) had 1000 pairs for this collection total.
- OW Toronto had 200 total (their stock allocated from overseas).

Another friend of mine won both the 1s and AF1s. So that's 2 people I know that hit today. Overall more people were successful last weekend vs. this weekend.

Yup! Good to hear people hitting.

How are you Q? It’s been a while.. have not seen you since the early 2000 summits..
I think the last time I saw you was when I sold you the 2K4 huarache all stars for retail when those were considered limited back in the days

FAB72E0C-4889-4E0D-B2D9-D3A971177725.jpeg
6F1BBD97-7155-4F1E-A963-8D814E828221.jpeg FE53F808-CE9B-4876-86AE-0AD670ED4A73.jpeg

I’m counting my lucky stars. Won the raffle today for the AJ1 at Haven.
Makes me 3/10 for Haven raffles which blows my mind.

Sadly, looks like accidentally put in the full size too big. I’ll be trading these for Kaws 4s or some other OWs locally :smile:

Yup! Good to hear people hitting.

How are you Q? It’s been a while.. have not seen you since the early 2000 summits..
I think the last time I saw you was when I sold you the 2K4 huarache all stars for retail when those were considered limited back in the days

Maintaining my man. One foot in and one foot out when it comes to this sneaker "business." Still in tune and follow everything but I'm picky now when it comes to personal purchases.

see you guys at champs tmr

• champssports.canadaYEEZY BOOST 350 V2 drops next Saturday at 340 Yonge Street South, Yorkdale, Scarborough and Toronto Eaton Centre! Raffle on 11/20. Visit champssports.com/launchlocator for details.

FAB72E0C-4889-4E0D-B2D9-D3A971177725.jpeg
6F1BBD97-7155-4F1E-A963-8D814E828221.jpeg FE53F808-CE9B-4876-86AE-0AD670ED4A73.jpeg

I’m counting my lucky stars. Won the raffle today for the AJ1 at Haven.
Makes me 3/10 for Haven raffles which blows my mind.

Sadly, looks like accidentally put in the full size too big. I’ll be trading these for Kaws 4s or some other OWs locally :smile:
What happened to only being able to win 1 pair from the collection? Wasn't that the rules Haven put out?

Just got an email for the Off White Blazer raffle from Haven - looks like re-draws may still be happening...

What time last Tuesday did you get the re-raffle email?

Also curious if anyone else won last week from Haven's re-raffle? (day, time of email)

3 Browsers with 3monitors on computer at work. Side laptop on with 2 browsers, tablet ready, mobile phone ready. Size 10.5 AJ1 please be kind to meeee =)
Good Luck to everyone else on their missions today!

Good Luck guys with the Yzy and OW release!

3 Browsers with 3monitors on computer at work. Side laptop on with 2 browsers, tablet ready, mobile phone ready. Size 10.5 AJ1 please be kind to meeee =)
Good Luck to everyone else on their missions today!

Good Luck! Can I use multiple devices(Laptop/Ipad/Phone) or does Nike not track it?

Back
Top Bottom