Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Refreshed the windows too much or had too many of the same windows open at work that my access is denied for NDCa LMFAO w/slight tear

Now would be the best time to rush over and enter raffles. From what I've seen so far lines are short since most folks were online trying to get OWs.

FootAction line movingl quick. 5 min with maybe 25-30 in line

Footlocker EC line is longer... front of the store to the TTC entrance. Took about 20 min.

Last edited:
Scored 2x aj1, 2x am 97, blazer, af1 and vapormax #TeamManual
All size 11 except af1a 10.5
Used chrome at work with US proxy i guess, checkout with paypal
Only failed on prestos

Only failed on prestos
Crazy question.. Let me know if you are willing to let go any of those for retail. I know, crazy question..

Crazy question.. Let me know if you are willing to let go any of those for retail. I know, crazy question..

Haha sorry bro got a few reserved for some friends already... all i need is presto and aj1sbut just got lucky with the ork computer...

Only failed on prestos
I got one question to ask you. Is your power level over 9000?!

Ultimate L. Accidentally picked a stored US shipping address when checking out using PP on the Zoom Flys and didn't realize I had carted AF1's until I had already been cartjacked.

lol yup these raffle lines are ridiculous both champs and footlocker eatons stretching to TTC entrances, Footaction right now has the shortest line

Champs Yonge and Dundas lineup isn't terrible right now for Yeezy raffle

I don't expect any lines to get bad until noon hour. From open to now was the best time IMO. I've never see the FL line at TEC so "short".

They probably won't see it here but major props to Haven for how they handled 'The Ten Collection' these past two weeks. I know mentally the team must be exhausted. Just smooth, professional and strict. Will have to salute Daniel and Arthur when I see them next. It's very appreciated how they (and Livestock) handle their business.

I don't expect any lines to get bad until noon hour. From open to now was the best time IMO. I've never see the FL line at TEC so "short".

Bad line up is relative. 30 min is better than 2 hours but 30 min in a line is still too long if u ask me. But u cannot lose if you do not play... lol

They probably won't see it here but major props to Haven for how they handled 'The Ten Collection' these past two weeks. I know mentally the team must be exhausted. Just smooth, professional and strict. Will have to salute Daniel and Arthur when I see them next. It's very appreciated how they (and Livestock) handle their business.

Agreed. For all the grief people give about backdooring (typically from those who caught a L), alot of people caught the W at Haven.
I did notice that one of the workers was kind of testy (I guess because he was checking out a dozen of the AJ1s...lol) when I picked it up.

Off-White Toronto on the other hand. that was just a bit weird.

Footaction line was literally 5 people when I got there just before 11. Not sure what those girls had in their coffee this morn but they were flying. Champs looked long, back to the H&M by the subway. Footlocker looped past the subway and past the two shops on the other side. Only did FA

Back
Top Bottom