Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You never know. Apparently this has a higher stock than most Yeezys so far (and IMO one of the best looking ones to date, easily the most wearable). I'm not holding my breath even though I've entered like 20 global raffles. TNT is also doing an in-store raffle I might try to hit.

Anyone know if Adidas Queen is doing a separate in-store with different stock levels?
Adidas in general is doing everything via the confirmed app. If you get selected, you'll be assigned a store to cop your pair. Just confirmed these details with one of the employees at Adidas STC. Good luck!

Hopefully I can cop with the confirmed app. Haven't been successful before and the large stock rumors should change that.

Anyone else in Markham area trying to sign up for Confirmed, but get an error because we're not in the 'zone'? Last time for the semi-frozen, the coverage would expand well into the GTA. The time there's no blue shade on the map that shows which area is 'confirmed'

Still waiting as well on the obsidian and aqua Air Max 1s to drop on NDCa
Anyone else in Markham area trying to sign up for Confirmed, but get an error because we're not in the 'zone'? Last time for the semi-frozen, the coverage would expand well into the GTA. The time there's no blue shade on the map that shows which area is 'confirmed'
Might be an error with the app, they recently updated it and it may be a bug. I would assume the zone would be south of steeles at the least.

Still waiting as well on the obsidian and aqua Air Max 1s to drop on NDCa

Might be an error with the app, they recently updated it and it may be a bug. I would assume the zone would be south of steeles at the least.

I'm hoping its a bug, I updated the app just now since it forced me to.

Anyone have experience self clearing UPS from the yeezy supply? Want to avoid the taxes and I have some free time this week..

Pretty sure it’s a bug. If not try another device? My zone looks like this rn
IMG_2053.PNG

Anyone have experience self clearing UPS from the yeezy supply? Want to avoid the taxes and I have some free time this week..
Hundreds of people in this thread....gets brought up almost every release. Do a search and you should find all you need to know.

Thanks, Just tried the app again, and now it worked. I guess they were working out the kinks
No problem man. That same bug happened to me for the Pharrell drop. Good thing I work just north of Steeles lol. Crossed the street just to get in the zone and take an L :emoji_joy:

Man, bumped the car ahead when I answered the raffle call from Sherway. Size 9. My car is okay though

Back
Top Bottom