Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They started giving out wristbands at 7am, I would say there was just about less than 100 pairs. There was probably a good 200 people there, many were there since 2am and left empty handed.

They started giving out wristbands at 7am, I would say there was just about less than 100 pairs. There was probably a good 200 people there, many were there since 2am and left empty handed.

Yuck. I hate FCFS. We need the raffle/ reservation apps soon.

It FINALLY DAWNED ON ME... They remind me a ton of the triple black WM Seeulaters.

white-mountaineering-adidas-boston-super-seeulater-alledo-3.jpg
damn, need the WM SUL. so sexy.

Jeez.... was inactive on the chat for the two days cuz I was travelling and I see a ton of triggered posts from the yeezy drop... it's okay if you took an L lol. Consider yourself saving $339 and using it towards buying other stuff over the weekend. And besides you guys got another shot in December. It's not the end of the world lol, it's just shoes. Also respects to grimeyy for giving the hook-up to actual active people in the forum. If you want to be helped, you gotta go help first. That's something I noticed from my old account back in like 2013-2014 (until I forgot my password and took a break from the whole sneaker game for a bit). Just my 2 cents.

Also if you're wondering, yes I cooked a few pairs for the beluga 2.0s and no I didn't get the captcha assist. Not complaining tho cuz I completely understand grimeyy's reasoning about the leaches and stuff.

Acronyms are coming out potentially on the 3rd. Anyone looking to grab them? I'm liking them because they aren't so crazy as the ones with the red patent leather back on them, but the white is pretty clean.

WOW ..... wondering if I will have a chance in the morning lol.....

All those folks who crowded outside the store around 7pm were told to go home and come back at 6am. Some left, others started lining up around the corner. New people started adding to the line and once those who left came back it pretty much was a **** show. From the photo I saw easily over 200 people lined up, so more than half of the line didn't get pairs/left empty-handed.

Not sure what the 306 Yonge/Footaction conglomerate was expecting when it was decided to do FCFS.

Acronyms are coming out potentially on the 3rd. Anyone looking to grab them? I'm liking them because they aren't so crazy as the ones with the red patent leather back on them, but the white is pretty clean.
need a pair for sure. best ones alongside the DonCs

Definitely my fave of the bunch. Hope these release on NDC.

Yeah, I dont understand how they never do FCFS at the Chicago location, but always do it here.

FCFS is always going to be a mess at any store.

I'm guessing they probably don't want to deal with the hassle of having someone man a raffle laptop/booth, or they enjoy the attention/hype that lineups gives to the store?

Or a combination of both...

I thought in the recent past they had barricades setup outside for FCFS, I could be wrong. Meh, I only made my previous comment because I thought they would've been more organized/prepared. Clearly they weren't and just left it up to local security to figure something out.

Been considering these myself.
Tried researching on who and where are getting them but not much intel thus far.

It's also good publicity since we are talking about it or people on the street who walk by 306 are talking about it, creating buzz etc

It's not always up to the store but sometimes it's up to the brands for FCFS vs raffle. Brands like the publicity/hype created by lines. People get shot in the US over shoes. Not so much here and they have the reservation app down there.

306 Yonge handled the Off-White raffle pretty well. I would have thought they would have done the same for these... unless they were looking at costs of handling a raffle or maybe they thought that these would not have the hype...

306 Yonge handled the Off-White raffle pretty well. I would have thought they would have done the same for these... unless they were looking at costs of handling a raffle or maybe they thought that these would not have the hype...

did they really handle it well.....

if they did why was i rejected entry when I was there at 7:18??!?!

Fcfs doesnt work anymore for hype releases. Someones gonna get shot one day smh and thats when stores will know raffle is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom