Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

And losing ones too, unfortunately

upload_2017-11-28_13-1-49.png

Can someone plz tell me how Mr. Legendary Stock on twitter hit on top 3s, Aleali Mays and OW 1s (not to mention the OW prestos), but tries to bs ppl that he has no hookups or doesn't bot

honestly with the amount of time mr legendary stock puts into his twitter, i'm surprised it took him so long to get laced. dude is a marketing machine for all these canadian online boutiques.

Lol the guy needs to atleast make it somewhat believable... like come on
Why don't you tweet him and ask him to show the community/yourself the winning emails that he received haha.... There's nothing for him to lose if he has nothing to hide.

As annoying as he can be sometimes, I think he does a pretty good job considering the industry/line of work he's in. Obviously there's many areas to improve, but his tactics work and that's all that matters. At the end of the day, we all choose who we follow on Twitter, Insta and Youtube....

There's also a lot of people on here, Facebook groups, Youtube, Twitter and Insta that claim they won a raffle. It reality, they did win a raffle. But what they omit to mention is that their plug at the store intentionally looks for his/her name and selects them. It's these half truths that drive me nuts personally. I know someone that benefits from this from all the foot stores downtown (if it only were me... haha)

Just wondering why it matters how he gets his shoes and if he is lying?

I’m sure a lot of people lie about how they get there kicks and win raffles, so what? Seems like people take shoes way to serious now a days.

Just wondering why it matters how he gets his shoes and if he is lying?

I’m sure a lot of people lie about how they get there kicks and win raffles, so what? Seems like people take shoes way to serious now a days.
This was the message I was going for but I tried to do it in a nicer tone.... haha #straighttothepoint

I know someone that benefits from this from all the foot stores downtown (if it only were me... haha)

I think we ALL know :lol:...nothing wrong with it. Just the fake surprise "I won" annoys a lot of folks I guess.

$100 tip is nothing yeah 450 is best for both parties. waiting 2 hrs in line alone is worth the $100 tip.
if you're in the market for these, don't pay over 5

Agree - I scored a pair for $450 ....... there is a lot out there...... alot of ppl asking $500-550 on kijiji. There is like 5 pages of these beluga 2.0s.......be patient and should be able to grab one for $450-480......should be sub $500.

Agree - I scored a pair for $450 ....... there is a lot out there...... alot of ppl asking $500-550 on kijiji. There is like 5 pages of these beluga 2.0s.......be patient and should be able to grab one for $450-480......should be sub $500.

My friend offloaded a pair (size 10.5) this morning for $560, which I was quite shocked. The known bulk buyers on Facebook are asking $470/pair.

Surprisingly, the ADCA pairs are coming in QUICK! My friend got his pairs yesterday (1 from ADCA and 1 from Footlocker).

$450 is definitely doable/reasonable as other mentioned.

My friend offloaded a pair (size 10.5) this morning for $560, which I was quite shocked. The known bulk buyers on Facebook are asking $470/pair.

Surprisingly, the ADCA pairs are coming in QUICK! My friend got his pairs yesterday (1 from ADCA and 1 from Footlocker).

WOW congrats to your friend. $560 is really high IMO. But maybe the buyer just felt it was worth the money if he doesn't have to travel far for the meet up.

Shoes only worth that ppl are willing to pay so....nothing wrong with that.

Bruh, I'm having a hard time selling my size 10 for 500$ let alone $560.......

For those who post any buying, selling, or trade posts will be issued a warning and thread removal for repeated offenses.

We have a classifieds section for a reason. If you don’t meet the minimum requirements, we encourage you to meet them so you can utilize that section.

Back
Top Bottom