Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Also finally got through and got to use my 20% discount code. Damn what a rollercoaster ride but all good now and I’m off to bed.

damn grabbed a size 9 right away and size 8 like 10 mins before it sold out. glad i got the two pairs i needed.

Foot Locker at 10AM tomorrow morning. GL!

Also if anyone's in the markham area, Markville has like a lineup of prob 5 people rn and Capsule Markham is dropping pairs tomorrow at 12PM

size 9 for my brother, size 8 for myself lol. None to flip just saying
and i'm trying foot locker tomorrow morning to see if i can use my VIP and ebates together. if so imma return my personal pair from nike so i can grab for under retail
Oh ok...I really want to double up on these but I haven’t entered any raffles and I am definitely not walking up early to line up for a second pair...I don’t think that they will let you use vip with this release but it all depends on the managers. Good luck.

Oh ok...I really want to double up on these but I haven’t entered any raffles and I am definitely not walking up early to line up for a second pair...I don’t think that they will let you use vip with this release but it all depends on the managers. Good luck.
that's why imma try online. managers will never let us use VIP even though we technically are allowed to (at least that was the case when I worked there).
If you wanna double up, downtown is prob your best bet if you dont mind waiting one or two hours

tried for an hour until 4am only to see them all sold out. checked one more time before bed and saw some left. If anyone wants to size swap their size 8 for an 8.5 holla at me..

woke up at 7 and check if nike still had any bc3 left
tried for my size and went straight to cart :smile::smile:
best. sat. of. 2018 so far

hope everyone who wanted one got their pair

CDB41EA3-3B4C-4088-8DF4-335BCB9CA41C.jpeg
Who’s man is this?? LOL

Back
Top Bottom