Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did anyone pick up the acronyms yet? Wondering if anyone has a pair in hand yet before I even bother attempting Nike tonight...

Also StockX prices seem to be pretty low on the acronyms. I see pairs in my size going for not much more than Canadian retail after tax (less than $100 over CDN retail after tax)

Just drove by both Exclucitys. YDS one the line is across the street on Gould. The "line" (looks more like a mob of 80+ people) were all huddled at the corner of Yonge and Gould like either someone was giving wristbands or doing a sign-up list.

Queen West location it's a line of people and ghost chairs stretching down to damn near Bathurst. In a few hours that's going around the corner.

Exclucity took down IDs earlier today around 4PM and they do random ID checks at night if you're not in the line they cross you out. My boy said they did one around 10 already and most likely again at 3AM. They got an employee sleeping in the store.

Exclucity took down IDs earlier today around 4PM and they do random ID checks at night if you're not in the line they cross you out. My boy said they did one around 10 already and most likely again at 3AM. They got an employee sleeping in the store.

Really hope this employee is getting paid for sleeping there. :ohwell:

Air Max Day 2017 releases > Air Max Day 2018 releases

SW's are ugly but i'm sure I'm not the only that thinks that.
They were ugly to me when they first dropped the photos, but with recent marketing, kept showing to me it grew on me a bit. This sneaker is more suitable for folks who r into vintage style or retro vibe which I am not part of. So ez pass.

Welp... No luck for me. Just release neon 95s already and I’ll be happy
they kept re releasing these throughout the years. No?

Did anyone pick up the acronyms yet? Wondering if anyone has a pair in hand yet before I even bother attempting Nike tonight...

Also StockX prices seem to be pretty low on the acronyms. I see pairs in my size going for not much more than Canadian retail after tax (less than $100 over CDN retail after tax)

Friend got a pair. He said it fit a little big (a tad too long), and the quality was subpar.

IMG_1779.JPG Having a birthday the same day as airmax day is troublesome.

Makes me almost want every single air max day release...

That said - HAPPY AIRMAX DAY !

Last edited:
Friend got a pair. He said it fit a little big (a tad too long), and the quality was subpar.
Damn... if they fit different than regular vapormaxes, then idk how to even buy a pair on the aftermarket. Oh well guess I'll hold the L on this drop then.

On the bright side, that $339 can be used towards some shadows and a new pair of all white forces for the summer lol

Back
Top Bottom