Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Some EQTs, NMDs, and UB All terrains up on adidas with 25% off their mid season sale, also those ashy arsham kicks for anyone interested

Is it just me, or does complex not know how to do math??? I think they need to re-hire their editor :rofl:
Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 10.27.04 AM.png

Also heads up, for those that ordered something from foot locker and got the easter promotion revoked, I just called into foot locker customer service and they reversed the extra charge. Looks like I'm actually getting those 270s for 160 instead of retail :D

Just saw on blog TO that some ppl waited 10 hours for Jollibee. Makes me want to drive to Scarborough to check it out.

Just saw on blog TO that some ppl waited 17 hours for Jollibee. Makes me want to drive to Scarborough to check it out.
is what I saw online for the people in front. sheesh. don't do that people. LMAO just go on a thursday afternoon or some random time and not
wait that long.

If anyone's running to the ES anytime soon, PM me, I'm looking for a tech knit jacket my local footaction had that shipped there instead. will pay extra

Life has become “do it for the gram”. Everyone just trying to be the first. I guess if you’re a millennial than that’s what life is about now

I saw on BlogTO that a couple people were asking how much of those people in line were white people or other races, or was it strictly Filipino people. I don't see why that matters but from the pictures it looked like the majority was Filipino people who wanted Jollibee for nostalgic reasons or just the excitement of being Filipino and having the chain open here.

when jollibee opened up in winnipeg, it was in the middle of winter and people still lined up for that ****

best way to eat at Cheesecake Yorkdale is to be there at 10am-10:30am, wait time will be 30-40mins. anything after that is a sh** show.
I've done that twice now and never waited more than 40 mins. and by waited i mean walking around the mall drinking coffee etc not REALLY
waiting in line

Back
Top Bottom