Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I would agree except that's how you want to market the Raptors until we get another team.
People all over Canada support the Raptors and you want to cultivate that vibe.

Burloak GS sizes
Motorsport 4 FSR
Pure Money 4 size 6-7 100 with additional 30% off

Attachments

• 20180409_131726.jpg
    20180409_131726.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 20180409_132649.jpg
    20180409_132649.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 26
I'll be fairly close to sherway on Saturday so hopefully if they're not dropping at open I can swing by quick if they randomly drop them. Of course, you never know with these things may be a huge lineup situation

Besides the team being in Toronto, it’s American players playing in an American League. Cut the ****....

Living in Canada, you should know that this county is built off of immigrants. Even if the raps played in the states it doesn’t nessessarily mean that they will have an all American team. The NBA, heck all major league sports are filled with a lot international players. Just because they are in Canada doesn’t mean they need “Canadian” players?

Last edited:
As a guy who doesn't live in Toronto and had followed basketball long before the NBA expanded to Canada, I do think it's a bit cringe-worthy when they keep marketing the Raptors as "Canada's team". Changing the team colors so their primary colors became white and red, the "We the North" slogan, Devlin shouting out Canadian cities, etc - it's all corny to me. It's a Toronto team, not Canada's.

With that being said, I guess it's a good way to rope in kids and people who never followed the NBA before the Raptors got there though.

aight so let’s just create a rule where players have to play for their hometowns, good luck beating the Lakers and Clippers

Living in Canada, you should know that this county is built off of immigrants. Even if the raps played in the states it doesn’t nessessarily mean that they will have an all American team. The NBA, heck all major league sports are filled with a lot international players. Just because they are in Canada doesn’t mean they need “Canadian” players?
This is the mentality that is popular now..its "us" versus "them". it's "America First", Brexit and all that type of anti immigrant BS. People looking at ways to divide everyone all the time. its all messed up IMHO

Speaking of weed - bought a sweatshirt from a dude 9/10 condition for dirt cheap. Met up, looked it over (was legit) but when I walked away from the deal and opened the bag, the **** hit me like a ton of bricks. **** was stained with sess odour. Had to just dump it at the local donation box - fail on me.

Damn man's hotboxed the whip and sold you the sweater he was rocking

How are Raptors not Canadian?

First of all it's a sport invented by a Canadian. Second of all Toronto is Canada's largest city. We've had a Canadian head coach as well as Canadian players in the past. After the grizzlies moved, Raptors are Canada's only team. The team inspired future generations of Canadian players: Wiggins, Tristan, CoJo, Murray.

Back
Top Bottom