ad_0_1523383825681.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 10
  • ad_3_1523383825686.jpg
    ad_3_1523383825686.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 11
  • ad_1_1523383825684.jpg
    ad_1_1523383825684.jpg
    531.3 KB · Views: 10
Yeah I want these Shadows as well, but I'm in Niagara for a family trip this weekend so maybe next time around. lol

If the shipment ends up being delayed I don't see these arriving until next week. And if thats the case, pretty much all the locations confirmed they're doing FCFS (for now). If you're flexible schedule wise and can make quick trips, you should be fine when they arrive. Also Bred Toes have been restocking randomly after the initial drop, so that's another option.

If the shipment ends up being delayed I don't see these arriving until next week. And if thats the case, pretty much all the locations confirmed they're doing FCFS (for now). If you're flexible schedule wise and can make quick trips, you should be fine when they arrive. Also Bred Toes have been restocking randomly after the initial drop, so that's another option.

Unfortunately I’m on a time crunch when I’m there. My kids come first. I was hoping for a long delay lol. But not possible according to posts above me footlocker confirming on IG. Another option was NDC release at 3am that I have never successfully purchased a launch product. Lol.

Restock might be the way. So glad for that 300 pair restock of the BC3 at 306. I know not the same kind of release...

Thanks

do you know what locations/retailers?

k wait so now there a go, shipment is coming on time.. ****in right.

some stores have received stock but its not full stock.
Like for example, Yorkdale is expected to get a good amount of stock but they only have like 10% of their stock atm

Does anyone know what time reservations are tomorrow for the 500s? Is it the usual time of 4 pm or am I just blind and cant see it on the app haha.

So consensus is the shadow 1’s will be hard to get or I should be good if I go at opening ? I haven’t bought any shoes at release in a long time, but I need these. If its hard then I will just secure a pair on eBay to avoid the headaches of running around on saturday

What gets me about that guy is, he really believes he has some sort of pull with ndca. Can't remember if it's the previous OW release, but the release was 4AM and he said he'll contact ndca to make them adjust the time back. Mf you're nobody.

Nike.com for Canada is based in Europe, like not even canadian Nike employees have the power or the care to change the release time an hour. We are tied to what Europe does so if they don’t have daylight savings time, we adjust according to their hours

So how do you expect a random twitter user in Vancouver to know how much pears are allocated to Europe & Canada? Or change the release time of a release for ALL of Europe because some Canadian asked?

Take everything with a grain of salt

So consensus is the shadow 1’s will be hard to get or I should be good if I go at opening ? I haven’t bought any shoes at release in a long time, but I need these. If its hard then I will just secure a pair on eBay to avoid the headaches of running around on saturday
I'm no expert, but just going by the feedback in here, the Shadow 1's will be easier to get than the Breds, but release day is likely to be a sh*tshow.

Back
Top Bottom