Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Easy cop today for the shadow 1's doubled up on a size 9. Also the leather isn't that good i swear...

Anyways go raps/ leafs!

wow congrats. let's see if I get through. 10min wait time on payment. prolly sold out now. I'm salty gonna have to smoke before breakfast to cure the pain

Checked out a size 9 on FTL. Praying it comes through like my Royal 1 order
Can't believe I stayed up for 2hrs on NDC and couldn't get through waiting page :frown:

Now on to Undefeated UB..

Yea on ftl they changed the process a bit with a few different wait times. First when add to cart got to a wait like thirty seconds and then had a timer for a minute before I could check out. I always go PayPal which speeds up the credit info from experience.

Is FTL limit 1 per person on the Shadows? Somehow ended up with 2 in my cart and managed to check out. Seems too good to be true...

Is FTL limit 1 per person on the Shadows? Somehow ended up with 2 in my cart and managed to check out. Seems too good to be true...

I managed to cart 4 pairs of size 10 and ALMOST checked out by accident. It doesn't say they're limited to 1 pair per person on the site though.

A bunch of people I know got easily from 306, they went shortly before opening.

Meanwhile, apparently FTL EC told the line they had no pairs. First said only GS sizes which were sold-out, then nothing under 10, then no pairs period. Lineup had to disperse and try elsewhere.

Checked out on a size 10 on FTL.

First time scoring online for a big release from them, so does the order number/order history show up after a couple of hours on your account?

If anyone can oop a Sz 9 I’d greatly appreciate it, it’s for my daughters bday (yes she wears size 9)....Check previous posts looking for a size swap

TIA if possible

had 2 pairs in cart for FTL but got cart jacked for 1 one them.

you guys think it will be diffcult to trade these for breds or chicagos (2015)?

IMG_2065.PNG
Took the L everywhere, I open this 30 minutes later after it said sold out at 10:05 lol same thing happened with the bred toes.

FTL site is whacked. Got thru pass paypal payment and got reject when hit submit.

Don’t recall the system like this before

Back
Top Bottom