Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Unfortunately there's no way to prevent someone this far gone from going absolutely nuts and performing such horrific acts. Not in a free(ish), society, anyway.

That’s nuts, I work at Y&F and occasionally will take a walk on my break in that area or head to that Shoppers to pick up stuff. Just so happens I called in sick today, but who knows if I was in today: wrong place/wrong time y’know.

Crazy man

I was actually dreading an event like this after seeing the news last year in NYC times square, and in London.

A lot of family and friends from the U.S. have been checking in to make sure I'm good. I've actually told them in Toronto we've been "lucky" to avoid a lot of these horrible acts that usually tend to happen in the states and Europe. Times are changing.

The first work day where ppl can enjoy the weather and something like this happens...
Sad.

Nuts, smh.

That’s nuts, I work at Y&F and occasionally will take a walk on my break in that area or head to that Shoppers to pick up stuff. Just so happens I called in sick today, but who knows if I was in today: wrong place/wrong time y’know.

Crazy man

Crazy how things work, right? glad you're safe.

A lot of family and friends from the U.S. have been checking in to make sure I'm good. I've actually told them in Toronto we've been "lucky" to avoid a lot of these horrible acts that usually tend to happen in the states and Europe. Times are changing.
Real talk, even if this isn't related to religious extremism, I feel it's a matter of time 'til we get hit. Just gotta pray you aren't at ground zero when **** hits the fan.

Im glad they put up those barriers at Maple Leaf Square. Helps deter these cowards from doing something stupid

My uncle is US military - as are many of my relatives - and mentioned the lack of barricades by the CN Tower last summer - and I shook it off. Yesterday I was at Rec Room with my family and noticed the new barricades and thought of my uncle - and still thought - we don’t need those. I could not believe the news today - I thought I was dreaming. Thoughts and prayers to all those affected - be safe NT.

Paranoia is the last thing after a one off event like this, setting up baracaides at every intersection isn’t logical. Popular gathering places like maple leaf or nathan phillils, yea sure

But anyways, christiano ronaldo Air Max 97s are up on NDC and will be at yorkdale HOH tomorrow

selling a pair of airpods, anybody want? had for less than 3wks

Stepped into Halton Hills outlet for 5 minutes. Only spotted Cool Grey 8's size 7 to 10.5 for $169.99.

Also spotted Jordan Future Boots for $59. Size 8 - 8.5.

I'm in that area all the time. Was just there Friday night, yesterday, and was planning to take my lady to get her nails did down there today.

Easily could have been down there when the incident happened.

Condolences to all those affected.

Unfortunately there's no way to prevent someone this far gone from going absolutely nuts and performing such horrific acts. Not in a free(ish), society, anyway.
that's the problem with these incidents. there's absolutely no way to prevent anything like this from happening.
If someone wants to do it, there's a million ways to do it.

Crazy man
This is the craziest thing. Fam, glad you're good.

[sneaker talk: those shadow 10s look incredible in person. way way way better than the OVO 10s which I traded for Chicago 1 OGs]

It's still speculation at this point but word is coming out that this guy was basically driven to kill anyone and anything because of having no relationships with women and saying he's "involuntarily celibate". I truly can't believe that some would go down this path because there are women and men out there for everyone. Even if you're going through a period where you feel like women aren't receptive to you...just keep looking. I obviously know there's more deeper seeded issues of mental illness here but the guy's social media had multiple praises to another mass killer who's cause was to end the "Chads and Cindys". He referred to anyone who basically is popular or got attention and dating from the opposite sex as the Chads and Cindys. It's so sad, I don't even know what to say.

It's still speculation at this point but word is coming out that this guy was basically driven to kill anyone and anything because of having no relationships with women and saying he's "involuntarily celibate". I truly can't believe that some would go down this path because there are women and men out there for everyone. Even if you're going through a period where you feel like women aren't receptive to you...just keep looking. I obviously know there's more deeper seeded issues of mental illness here but the guy's social media had multiple praises to another mass killer who's cause was to end the "Chads and Cindys". He referred to anyone who basically is popular or got attention and dating from the opposite sex as the Chads and Cindys. It's so sad, I don't even know what to say.

pu$$y or money always causing problems

Its in doubt now. They got this info from things they found on his facebook account. The account is now in question though. It seems like it was created yesterday. At least thats what they said on the news.

They need to do a proper investigation on this cat. There's a fair degree of planning involved in this and he might've had coaching/guidance. :smh:

driving a van down a sidewalk doesn't seem like you need much planning fam.
Literally anyone can do this at anytime.
No one could have prevented this.

The thing with cases like this and acts of terror in general is you just can't plan for or prevent them.

Has anyone ever experience issues ordering from SNS? I was supposed to get my package last April 2, until now I still haven't received my package. Tracking status shows as: "We're attempting to verify the package location. / Claim issued" so I contacted UPS(carrier they use) and they said to contact the shipper. SNS emailed me back -- said they can't do anything about it, it "may be shipped to me in the end or maybe not" but they'll give me a full refund now. I'm wondering what if UPS deliver the package to me one day, does this means I'll get it free? (not really free because I still have to pay the duties/tax, its what it says on the tracking status before) or worst case, my package will just vanish?

If your package ends up getting delivered, SNS will know and charge you again.
I mean what are the odds? They took forever to reply. Also, I've been waiting for that package for so long. I'm thinking it'll be just a compensation. right? It stressed the hell out of me waiting

Back
Top Bottom