Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just missed out, oh well. Seller was in Richmond Hill too:smh::smh:

Capture+_2018-05-05-10-21-25.png

They really need to get SNKRS up here. This queue garbage isn't working at all.

Have you used it... The draw system is good. But Is still very hard to cop .. the only good part is that you don't have to keep clicking. But all these apps and website purchase is still flawed because bots still wins

This is an absolute ****ing joke. Now we had Lebron out there making calls. The only guy who won’t complain is the Cavs fan in here. Literally every soft non call is being called on the Raptors and it should have been a 7 point game at half. ****ing joke...

It’s hard to beat Lebron but when the refs are on the payroll like that smh damn near impossible. That non continuation on serge which he pretty much reverse c’mon bro

Mans flops dramatically when someone breathes on him and then he flexes when he gets the and1, that’s weak bro

OG put in work tonite that kid will be a solid player soon enough

Play dirty and ugly, at least they didn’t get blown out. There’s still hope for game 4!

whats going on with Derozan?
Non-calls is what happened to DeRozan. He had a lot of shots that should have sent him to the line, but you know how refs be like when Lebron is on the court. They won't call fouls on Lebron or Kevin Love unless it's a major foul to the point where you can't argue it or turn a blind eye. Think back to Love's flag on DeRozan. Refs wouldn't even review the call till after the game, which is completely useless.

Hate to admit it, but the series is basically done at this point. Just hoping Boston can whoop the Cavs in the ECF just to drop Lebron's ego a bit.

Winter is gone but it seems like the salt trucks are still out. Blaming the refs for Derozan being a -23 is just sad. Teams were even with freethrows and Toronto got basically every single and-1 on the near comeback. LeBron is the greatest player of this generation and a top 2 player of all time. There's no need to make excuses for being beat by him. But I guess that's a Toronto thing considering the "refs you suck" chant this playoffs started 2 minutes into game 1 against Washington. I think you should all read this article and reflect...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/sporting-scene/the-anxiety-and-fear-of-the-toronto-raptors-fan

It’s hard to beat Lebron but when the refs are on the payroll like that smh damn near impossible. That non continuation on serge which he pretty much reverse c’mon bro

Mans flops dramatically when someone breathes on him and then he flexes when he gets the and1, that’s weak bro

OG put in work tonite that kid will be a solid player soon enough

Play dirty and ugly, at least they didn’t get blown out. There’s still hope for game 4!

I disagree with your flop comment to a degree. As a guy who is just so much more physically dominant than the rest of the guys in the league, he kind of has to embellish to get calls. He drives to the rim more than any other guard yet shoots the lowest free throws of the top superstars and shot the lowest in his career even though his drives maintained. If you've ever played basketball, you know the lightest hit to the arm can affect your shot, which defenders take to their advantage when facing LeBron. Because much like Shaq, the refs don't know how to call him. They don't want to slow down the pace. If they actually went by the rule book, LeBron would be shooting like 15 freethrows a game. He'd miss 5, but still... I don't see anyone complaining about the amount Derozan shoots freethrows for the same level of contact in the regular season. Or when Curry flexes after an and-1. Lol. But it's fair you guys are angry since LeBron just sucked the life out of the Raptors today. I'd say just try to appreciate his greatness because in 2-3 season we're going to see his decline and the next guy is going to be like Ben Simmons or some ish. There won't ever be a player who forced franchises to rebuild and guys to leave the conference. Apologies if my message is insulting in any way as I don't intend it to be. I've been drinking all day. Haha. OG is a GAMER. He's my favourite Rap by a CJ Mile.

kookoo89 kookoo89 just remember you were the one who said to be gracious before the series started. One person makes a negative comment about the refs and you generalize and make comments about it being a "Toronto thing". Don't use drinking as an excuse. Remember you're in a Toronto thread...

kookoo89 kookoo89 just remember you were the one who said to be gracious before the series started. One person makes a negative comment about the refs and you generalize and make comments about it being a "Toronto thing". Don't use drinking as an excuse. Remember you're in a Toronto thread...

It wasn't just one person complaining about the refs. 4 posts by separate people on this page complained about the refs (out of 6, one of the others just being "fu*k LeBron). And I know I'm in a Toronto thread but that doesn't mean someone can't have a contrary opinion here. I'm literally calling it as I see it here (and you're not because you think just one person made a negative comment about the refs). Sorry if that is taken as me gloating in anyway because I'm impressed by the fight of the Raptors. I just find that people are taking the easy way out with ref calls but only looking at it one sided, not actually analyzing the play and rules of the game. Like, explain the "refs you suck" chant 2 minutes into the Raps/Wizards game 1 and I'll concede to any point you make.

Last edited:
I don't care about you "conceding to my points". I was just saying to live by your own words. People have a right to come in an voice I feel they think the officiating was bad and you have a right to make your points, but when you start to gloat and make points about "Toronto fans being a certain way" then that's where I step in and say that's pretty hypercritical that you say to keep things respectful and civil then turn around and do the opposite. Calls were bad. Did anyone say the Cavs didn't get bad calls too? Raptors fans were pissed of things like not reviewing that Kevin Love elbow. Nothing to do with Love getting fouled prior to that but just the decision NOT TO REVIEW at all or that blatant charge on James that was called as a blocking foul. All fans have a right to believe whatever they want bro but there's no need to taunt or say all fans are a certain way.

Back
Top Bottom