Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What are you trying to switch it to? you can attempt yourself as its only a stitch-job or im sure YT has someone who already did it

Someone posted on the Jordan 1 (or was it game royal) thread that he did a 3-way swap – black toes get triple black tongue, game royals get white tongue from black toes, and triple blacks get game royal tongue. It turned out awesome and no shoe wasted from being just a donor tongue. I don’t have much confidence in my sewing skills but I figure it would be a relatively easy (and cheap) job for any competent shoe repair business.

Anyway I found a place that would do it for $25/pair. If I’m satisfied with them, I will post pics and the shop name for anyone interested in doing the same.

Anyway I found a place that would do it for $25/pair. If I’m satisfied with them, I will post pics and the shop name for anyone interested in doing the same.

Very curious how this turns out. I've got a pair of black toes from the previous release that I'd think about a tongue swap from white to black. Keep us posted!

Just watch this rich kid crash his McLaren 720 into another rich kid's Audi R8 and run away in his Red Octobers (at least it looks like he's wearing Red Octobers)......

:rofl:

according to some news outlets the driver was an unlicensed 19 year old who apparently disappeared after crashing the car and leaving the scene. he left his passport though smh

I'm glad no one was hurt. Also, I love overwhelming stupidity, and that was in full display here.

There are way too many things to list in that video....but here's my top 5:
1. Someone purchased or lent this vehicle to a child without a license
2. This person put a SUPREME sticker on the dash of a $300K+ vehicle
3. This happened outside of Rebel Nightclub
4. The other car was parked and was also a luxury vehicle
5. This is exactly what is wrong with overprivledged suburban kids, dressing like a hypebeast, acting like a fool, did something wrong, ran away.

5. This is exactly what is wrong with overprivledged suburban kids, dressing like a hypebeast, acting like a fool, did something wrong, ran away.

Bro these are ultra wealthy, mainland cats sent to 'study' here and park/launder money in real estate and other assets. This was unique to Markham & Richmond Hill but as of late, these cats are all over the GTA.

The blatant disregard for rules and regulations of Canadian law and society as a whole is what grinds my gears.

Last edited:
Bro these are ultra wealthy, mainland cats sent to 'study' here and park/launder money in real estates and other assets. This was unique to Markham & Richmond Hill but as of late, these cats are all over the GTA.

The blatant disregard for rules and regulations of Canadian law and society as a whole is what grinds my gears.
This is very common. While I was renting a condo dt for school, I received a lot letters from banks to the old tenants (international students) about unpaid loans and bank statements. Not to say that all international students scam the system this way, but i've seen enough cases of this to formulate a negative impression about them. Don't even get me started on the ridiculous amount of luxury vehicles on campus that students drive from a condo in dt or north york/scarborough to the u of t campus...

Also Markham and R Hill didn't have a lot of these students until recently. Most asians in the york region area (like myself) are CBC or 2nd/3rd gen. Only in the past couple of years were there more and more international students coming to this area for high school just to get PR cards to pay domestic fees for university/college

Back
Top Bottom