Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anywhere with Flyknit Racers sitting at a cheap price?

you are a sz12 right? there was a blueberry pair sitting on hash wall at vm on thursday. cant recall price but it couldnt have been over $100 all in. think vm has best chances of scoring racers. found my pair for $66 all in few months ago

Looks to be a bunch of sizes of the HOH left on NDC... Think only 11-12 are gone

Edit: NVM tried adding a size, gave an error message. Might be phantom stock.

Last edited:
Long shot but does anyone have the OG epic reacts in the white with the pink heel in an 8 or 8.5

Are we getting the AM1 OG Red Anniversaries again on June 1st? Heard they are restocking in the US. I was just about to pony up and buy a pair resell, but if they're coming out to local retailers here then F that noise. Anybody know? No sign on FTL.ca on the release calendar. Are the boutiques getting them?

At Burloak

Attachments

• 20180519_151716.jpg
    20180519_151716.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 62
Just left. Not much. A lot of various spiridons. They got a few hoodies and spring jackets for very good prices (30-50 for most). Long sleeve tees for $20 - I think 25%. Saw a few jays long tees for $20 before discount.

Which colourways of the spiridons? Thanks.

Went to Dixie today. Lots of tech fleece windrunners for boys, sizes small to large. Picked up the grey, back and blue ones for my little guy.

Was told not much in footwear for sizes 10 and up.

Equipment was 30% off and long sleeve tees and samples (leftovers) were 25% off.

Only picked up a sample running jacket for myself. Pretty picked over...

Tpo is crazy. The mall, parking and nike. Didn't spend much time there.

Saw they had abalone Nike foams 229 fsr. No more discount. Not much left on hash, just lots of people. Not much left of clearance pants and some clothing left.

Kids LeBron 15 for 99

Attachments

• IMG_20180520_164118.jpg
    IMG_20180520_164118.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 66
Burloak update - 30% off hash
Nothing new past couple months beside the Jordan 6 Gatorades $170

TPO update- 30% off hash
Jordan 32 camo on back wall $150-30%
Red nike free motion $120-30%
Abalone Foams $230
Grey/black Jordan 1 flyknit - $170
white Lebron 14 low $120-30%

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Gundam 98's never dropped in store right? Im probably wrong but I swear we only ever saw a NCA release... looking to pick up a pair for summer and I refuse to pay resell so I'm hoping theyll drop somewhere soon or something

Back
Top Bottom