Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

so this is very upsetting.

my off white order was cancelled ( for no reason) and i read online that it was a drop by mistakes and all the orders were getting cancelled ( facebook ref so dont know how much you can trust it)

Now i see that people's order is getting shipped out.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

so this is very upsetting.

my off white order was cancelled ( for no reason) and i read online that it was a drop by mistakes and all the orders were getting cancelled ( facebook ref so dont know how much you can trust it)

Now i see that people's order is getting shipped out.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

Different Nike reps are saying different things:

1. Drop date error
2. Over sell (stock/app glitch)

Based on what's happening in the community (some folks getting their orders shipped vs some orders getting cancelled + so many folks mentioning they were able to order, I believe #2 is what happened).

My God Brother got his order cancelled as well, I definitely feel his pain (as well as yours).

Based on previous U.S and Canadian cr@p show releases.... there's nothing you can do unfortunately. Best thing they can do is 20% off promo code (that's what they offered my God Brother). I told him to ask for Early Access for the Off-White Prestos coming out next month, but that's a far reach, however, it never hurts to ask...

Random question...

Where are y'all copping shoe trees these days? IKEA used to be my go-to, but I only just found out the other day the Canadian stores apparently discontinued stocking them - been a while since I copped some there I guess lol.

nordstrom for that USA-made cedar. bay has similar ones too

shadows restocked at 306, sizes still available. gold toes only 11/11.5/13 left.

also tons of plushes at Uniqlo for those interested. line ups are long though

Last edited:
shadows restocked at 306, sizes still available. gold toes only 11/11.5/13 left.

also tons of plushes at Uniqlo for those interested. line ups are long though

:/ just called yorkdale and they said sold out on the plushes

:/ just called yorkdale and they said sold out on the plushes
EC still had tons 20 mins ago, i suspect the majority of the stock is there. they just kept on taking them out of the boxes and ppl were leaving them scattered through the store

Which plushes?
180518_image_4.jpg

just went to uniqlo. in and out within 15 mins.
plush toy looks like it’s running low on stock unless they have more in the back

Check your SNKRS apps, a lot of people got exclusive access today
Unfortunately i'm not one of them

I'm gonna be in town over the weekend. Any places carrying Celtics City or Statement jerseys down there? They had the Kyries here in Winnipeg but all sold out now.

For those interested, Vaughan Mills has a few kids’ sizes of the Gatorade Jordan 1s in blue and orange colourways. The price was 110 less 30% off.

What ya mean by b grade?

B Grade refers to shoes with factory flaws that don't pass QC checks after production.
Generally they don't release factory "seconds" to retail store fronts b/c they compromise the image of the company.
So these "B" Grades get sent to the factory outlet stores at a discount.

Back
Top Bottom