Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

but is it like one in a million chance to find it at outlets or not impossible?

It’s not hard but it’s always an unpopular color.
I never seen black tech fleece so if that is what you are after, I would just pay $100

The bay sells them for 80-90 during the vip sales regularly which is when I cop. I've only seen the cropped ones at outlets sadly so could never score. 100 isn't bad I really like these pants

No, if you're able to get an Employee store pass. I went there back in April, and got a black pair for $75 +tax
Beyond that, I haven't seen it go as low as that at the big stores. Especially for the popular colours like black, navy blue, and grey.

Pretty frustrated with footlocker.ca, placed an order within 3 mins of launch today and get the cancellation email tonight. They shouldn’t be allowed to sell products online that sellout the first day, if all they do is cancel. At least Ndca would provide a promo code for a f up like this. Garbage site!

NOTL adidas. Buy one get one half off. Not sure if this is a good price

Attachments

• 4C698151-F067-4E42-AFCB-51E0F1756D41.jpeg
    4C698151-F067-4E42-AFCB-51E0F1756D41.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 156
I think it was Vaughn Mills, but are there any other Nike stores that have the collection bin to drop off old, beat up kicks?

If anyone is checking out the Real Sports end of season sale today, an update would be appreciated. Won’t be able to go until tomorrow, just want to see what jerseys are included. TIA!

If anyone is checking out the Real Sports end of season sale today, an update would be appreciated. Won’t be able to go until tomorrow, just want to see what jerseys are included. TIA!

Toronto T arenas jerseys on sale 80 for the jersey with players name (reg 280). Had blank white regular leaf jerseys for 60. No raps jerseys on sale

Saint Laurent (YSL) has a private sale going on, url to ship to Canada is: https://www.ysl.com/search/index?de...ce_m&utm_campaign=us&siteCode=SAINTLAURENT_CA
Coupon code is SS18YSLPRIVATE and is up to 50% off for every item on that page.
If you want it shipped to a specific country, all you need to do is change the last part "SAINTLAURENT_CA" to something else like to the states is "SAINTLAURENT_US"
With that said I'm not sure if there'll be any duties involved.

Dixie had limited amount of Kobe AD mid in grey/orange for $80
additional 30% off all women shoes.
This was on saturday

Saint Laurent (YSL) has a private sale going on, url to ship to Canada is: https://www.ysl.com/search/index?de...ce_m&utm_campaign=us&siteCode=SAINTLAURENT_CA
If you want it shipped to a specific country, all you need to do is change the last part "SAINTLAURENT_CA" to something else like to the states is "SAINTLAURENT_US"
Thanks, the link came clutch.
I was in the market for some SLP pieces before I saw your link.

Thanks, wish there was a size chart for denim before I pull the trigger

Is it only valid for mens pieces or does it work for women's pieces as well? Looking to grab something for my mom's bday lol

Back
Top Bottom