Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Checked them out today... they feel like the replica jerseys we grow up with... no stitching no nothing
I passed on it.. not worth the $150 at all
hey thanks for the input
im still debating on them because $150 for a non stitch jersey is pretty $$$ imo
guess i'l have to go see them myself

Checked them out today... they feel like the replica jerseys we grow up with... no stitching no nothing
I passed on it.. not worth the $150 at all

Thats a little harsh IMO. You're comparing champion replicas to swingmans which are supposed to be a step up from a replica printed jersey and a step down from a full authentic. They are nothing like the champion replicas of the 80s-90s

hey thanks for the input
im still debating on them because $150 for a non stitch jersey is pretty $$$ imo
guess i'l have to go see them myself

Swingmans were never meant to have stitched letters. That's what authentics are for...

Those MJ swingmans are whack. Save a few bucks and get the M&N authentics. Honestly, I've seen better quality fakes from dhgate. The stuff Nike is putting out right now is embarrassing.

Comparing apples to oranges. 2 different price points. Swingmans were never meant to replace authentics.

Compared to the early 00-ish swingmans though the quality on the newer ones are night and day for obvious reasons.

Anything interesting in the VM Nike Outlet? Thinking of visiting there early tmrw.

Nothing much as of 4pm. They were putting out some xxxii as I was leaving, didn’t see which. Had those grey 10s that halton had earlier in the week. Mariahs were 130-140 and then 30-40% off, depending on colour.

Hash 40 and clearance clothing 30, but nothing interesting

Nothing much as of 4pm. They were putting out some xxxii as I was leaving, didn’t see which. Had those grey 10s that halton had earlier in the week. Mariahs were 130-140 and then 30-40% off, depending on colour.

Hash 40 and clearance clothing 30, but nothing interesting

Are those 10s FSR and 40% off like Halton earlier this week?

Thats a little harsh IMO. You're comparing champion replicas to swingmans which are supposed to be a step up from a replica printed jersey and a step down from a full authentic. They are nothing like the champion replicas of the 80s-90s

Swingmans were never meant to have stitched letters. That's what authentics are for...

Comparing apples to oranges. 2 different price points. Swingmans were never meant to replace authentics.

Compared to the early 00-ish swingmans though the quality on the newer ones are night and day for obvious reasons.

Couldn't agree more, if i remember correctly the the early '00 Nike Swingmans were stitched lettering (only on the outer though). I think the authentics back then were thicker materials (dri fit) and the logo and numbering were panel stitched although i never personally owned the authentic given the price point. Although the new Nike jerseys aren't up to par with the old swingmans it's still a nice option to be able to get a legit Jordan jersey that isn't used and won't cost you an arm and a leg.

IMO jerseys were always a pricey acquisition, if we want to complain about quality and price we should start with their tees in my opinion. Standard Nike tees are 30-40+ these days smh

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more, if i remember correctly the the early '00 Nike Swingmans were stitched lettering (only on the outer though). I think the authentics back then were thicker materials (dri fit) and the logo and numbering were panel stitched although i never personally owned the authentic given the price point. Although the new Nike jerseys aren't up to par with the old swingmans it's still a nice option to be able to get a legit Jordan jersey that isn't used and won't cost you an arm and a leg.

IMO jerseys were always a pricey acquisition, if we want to complain about quality and price we should start with their tees in my opinion. Standard Nike tees are 30-40+ these days smh

Yeah Swingmans from early days were like a plastic feeling. There were pressed to the material and then given a cross stitching for an added detail. Ive had a jersey where the stiching was coming undone but the letter was intact to the material still. Personally I like the look of the older swingmans from nike with the stitching. But I think the material on the new swingmans are better and softer. It doesn't feel so "scratchy".

I'm pleased to have the new Nike bulls swingman as I have never owned one before. But I really do miss the stitching details!

Am I the only one who loves the Champion jerseys? Have a black bulls and blue wizards Jordan. Might have to grab one of these Nike ones if its similar.

Am I the only one who loves the Champion jerseys? Have a black bulls and blue wizards Jordan. Might have to grab one of these Nike ones if its similar.
Love the glossy mesh of Champion jerseys but i never grabbed them back in the day due to cost and now it's just too hard to find a reasonably priced one that isn't super beat. Anyone remember the reversible/inside out ones?

Anyone been by Uniqlo lately? Was hoping to stop by tomorrow and see if they have any plushies left.

Uniqlo IG posted everything sold out a couple days ago... and specifically stated they will restock the tshirts soon
Didn’t mention anything about plushes

other than kijiji and ebay.

anywhere else I can locate Nike Dunks ? ( without paying the flight club premium)

hey all, i know this questions been answered probably millions of times but where's a good place to get pockets sewn into basketball shorts? Specifically Mitchell and Ness? Been trying to find someone's answer but can't find how far back it was lol

Back
Top Bottom