Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Stupid CIBC blocked my payment due to the "FRAUD" for OW END raffle at 4 am. FIrst time win on END btw......
Apparently I was not able to confirm when i was asleep.
Any suggestions for credit card?
Had the same thing happened to me on another drop. Called them. They told me to switch financial institutes.

Lol... Not even joking

Hey would y'all say the Kendrick Cortez fit a half size small? Saw Bryan Espiritu comment that on his Insta story so just want to confirm

Lengthwise they are TTS but they are kinda narrow and tighter in the toe area, you'll be fine with .5 bigger.

had the OW soccer jersey in my cart in NDC US but I passed, couldn’t justify paying that much for a jersey

I got other kits from the world cup including Nigeria

Would you guys say this is a fair trade? JTH3 for Travis Scott 4 both DS

Travis Scotts have plummeted on stockx and theres still a European release yet to drop. But yet everyone in Toronto still asking $500-$600 . Yes i know there is duties ordering from Stockx, but I always order to my PO box.

Based on value alone, I would say whoever is receiving TS4 should also receive a little cash on top.

likely not many HB for that drop, if there is i'm not sure what to think.

he's not like Bieber who had Jerry backing his merch so i doubt it will be lined up w resellers. just fans of his music
you underestimate teenage girls. there's more of them than reseller hypebeasts.

Hey would y'all say the Kendrick Cortez fit a half size small? Saw Bryan Espiritu comment that on his Insta story so just want to confirm

it's like any cortez- TTS. if you size up, it's still wearable just long.

you underestimate teenage girls. there's more of them than reseller hypebeasts.

it's like any cortez- TTS. if you size up, it's still wearable just long.
don't disagree with the teenage girl comment but i don't think many HB will be there if any for Harry Styles' merch. i still remember how many girls were lined up to get a glimpse of Shawn Mendes before he blew up when was practicing for the MMVAs a couple years back. the power of teenage girls is unparalleled, just look at how they go nuts for BTS

Anyone willing to trade for a 12? Have a 10.5 that's going to go back since it probably is too small.

upload_2018-6-15_10-18-3.png

don't disagree with the teenage girl comment but i don't think many HB will be there if any for Harry Styles' merch. i still remember how many girls were lined up to get a glimpse of Shawn Mendes before he blew up when was practicing for the MMVAs a couple years back. the power of teenage girls is unparalleled, just look at how they go nuts for BTS
that's the thing.
the best selling shoes annually are not hypebeast approved.
just saying, just because there's no Travis cosign doesn't mean it's dead to the rest of the world.
we're a small sample size and a very very specific market. this harry styles fella is a popular thing to females.

Reselling Harry Styles merch is one thing, but I'd be concerned to see dudes actually wearing it because of how girly it is.
Though, I don't mind guys wearing Justin Bieber merch because it has a more streetwear vibe (designed by Jerry Lorenzo).

that's the thing.
the best selling shoes annually are not hypebeast approved.
just saying, just because there's no Travis cosign doesn't mean it's dead to the rest of the world.
we're a small sample size and a very very specific market. this harry styles fella is a popular thing to females.
couldn't agree more.

can I just say the Bieber merch is trash. JLo designed it i know but c'mon man.
justin-bieber-purpose-tour-merch9_o3s4nq_zpsw1wyudst.jpg

Bieber is not ACDC :rofl:

those particular items with his face on it is a no - thats like harry styles level. rest of the stuff without bieber face is decent. speaking for both purpose and stadium. think his merch wouldve had more momentum if he hadnt pull out of tour late last year

plus they were hella reasonably priced and accessible

Not sure if allowed (delete if not) but if anybody has a pair of the Nikelab ACG deploy shorts in black and size small that they're looking to get rid of i'd gladly take them off your hands!

well I managed to get both pairs for the Kendrick Cortez but I’ll stick with the 8. If anyone wants an 8.5 in the Cortez Kenny 3s for retail HMU

Back
Top Bottom