Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys, I somehow ended up with 3 pairs of the black cements lol...If anyones interested in a pair for retail in a 9.5 hmu

Currently no longer have the Adidas app jig so please don't PM me about it. I'll post in here if I get any new info

Currently no longer have the Adidas app jig so please don't PM me about it. I'll post in here if I get any new info
I'm sure you won't get any DMs...
giphy.gif

Posting my SW 97/1s for a LC, please! Help is appreciated :smile:
Yes I am paranoid due to all three lace packs being attached to the shoe.

I'll dig up my pair and compare tonight when i get back from work. do you know where the original purchase was from (local, US or overseas)? It's not uncommon that the original owner could've cut the bag off with the intention of wearing them only to reattach them and resell when the prices jumped up so much.

From first glance, the one thing that is throwing me off is the insole (i think the smiley face should have a black outline throughout), everything else looks pretty spot on but i'll check tonight to be sure. anyone else feel the same way about the insole?

Last edited:
I'll dig up my pair and compare tonight when i get back from work. do you know where the original purchase was from (local, US or overseas)? It's not uncommon that the original owner could've cut the bag off with the intention of wearing them only to reattach them and resell when the prices jumped up so much.

From first glance, the one thing that is throwing me off is the insole (i think the smiley face should have a black outline throughout), everything else looks pretty spot on but i'll check tonight to be sure. anyone else feel the same way about the insole?
There's a Canadian suggested retail so it had to be local, and the owner said he won it from a raffle.

this is probably one of the hardest sneakers to manufacture fakes for.
and if you've seen fakes, they're very obvious.
Check the shape, stitching and small details. Don't focus on the lacebags- anyone could have messed up on that or
change that up.

There's a Canadian suggested retail so it had to be local, and the owner said he won it from a raffle.

Regarding the insole... I was blessed with 2 pairs. 1 from the live raffle from Capsule (I know, shocking) and another pair from the SNKRS app - both pairs looked identical regarding the smiley face on the insole. Both pairs only had the white lace bag attached. I'm not saying yours are fake because the insole issue could just be a QC issue and the laces bag issue wouldn't even bother me to be honest....

20180326_134101.jpg
20180326_134153.jpg

this is probably one of the hardest sneakers to manufacture fakes for.
and if you've seen fakes, they're very obvious.
Check the shape, stitching and small details. Don't focus on the lacebags- anyone could have messed up on that or
change that up.
Regarding the insole... I was blessed with 2 pairs. 1 from the live raffle from Capsule (I know, shocking) and another pair from the SNKRS app - both pairs looked identical regarding the smiley face on the insole. Both pairs only had the white lace bag attached. I'm not saying yours are fake because the insole issue could just be a QC issue and the laces bag issue wouldn't even bother me to be honest....

20180326_134101.jpg
20180326_134153.jpg
I saw the suggested MSRP but if a scammer wanted to offload them they could've just easily swapped out the box. Not that I'm saying they're fufu just that i've seen ppl do it in the past on other pairs.

fakes are getting better everyday so i would think given how much time has lapsed since they dropped and the demand for them, better versions are probably available now. BUT I would have to agree with the above commentaries from ct15 ct15 and kobeoverbron kobeoverbron given everything else checked off. tbh that smiley patch threw me off but everything else looked good in regards to the pairs i've seen in hand personally.

I know someone consigned a pair of white Parley UB and it didn't sell.
when he picked up his shoe, the left shoe was yellowed from display. jeez.

Sold or consigned? I did consignment with them a while back. At that time they weren't offering much more than retail to buy out.

Sell. Not really looking for profit for the Supreme Fox Racing Vue goggles tbh, just want to get rid of it for retail. Was messing around on Supreme and the checkout went through :lol:

Looking to get a pair of "dad style shoes".. how do the YS 500 fit? TTS or .5 size up like I did with the V2 beluga 2.0?

Looking to get a pair of "dad style shoes".. how do the YS 500 fit? TTS or .5 size up like I did with the V2 beluga 2.0?
You can go TTS if you want a snug fit but you can get a .5 size up if you prefer some extra room.
Going with your V2 size is the best bet.

Back
Top Bottom