Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^^ Found a Stash pack at Dixie today for $25 - will do the trick for our Disney Trip.

Any footwear suggestions?
$25 for the hip pack is key, great find. too bad Dixie is so out of the way unless you live DT/Etobicoke/West End

Check the US of A. check em.
LOL man don't want within the GTA for Yeezys @retail about a week AFTER release. c'mon bro.

I'll grab a pair of the beluga 2.0's for retail, man's took an L on that. I don't want those butters either.
bro. I don't want any of these V2s either. LOL Blue Tints are nice in person but... V2s are done for me. I copped the Olives way back and got Beluga
2.0s but ended up trading for Bae size for the wife. Everyone has these shoes and I'm sticking to my Anaheim Authentics for the summer.
I don't even regret letting go of my Turtle Doves...

Sooo anybody luck out on 500s? Got through on confirmed again thought I wouldn't cause I hesitated a bit. Not sure if its cause they're pumping out more numbers orrr I caught a nice little streak here

Got through on Adidas app but how tf do they determine pickup location? I’m always downtown or in the west end and it chose my pickup location for Markville Mall wtf

Lost on the Adidas App for my dad shoes Yzy 500.. if anyone want to hook an old guy up w a 9.5 for retail let me know. Appreciate it.

Sooo anybody luck out on 500s? Got through on confirmed again thought I wouldn't cause I hesitated a bit. Not sure if its cause they're pumping out more numbers orrr I caught a nice little streak here
I thought I was quick too.. girl w the black helmet, right?

I thought I heard somewhere that the stock has good.. and interest low.

Got through on Adidas app but how tf do they determine pickup location? I’m always downtown or in the west end and it chose my pickup location for Markville Mall wtf
GG Markville is a solid mission.
Speaking of Markville, anyone know what the situation is like at the Markville Adidas store i.e. restocks and line-ups? I know Adrianne Ho is supposed to be there tonight from 5-8.

Back
Top Bottom