Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I would go TTS.
The shoes look massive on feet
For what it’s worth my j1, UB3.0 and am1 is tts and the yeezy 350 is .5 size up

Just grab both and return the one that dont fit. You'd have to go adca route to return though.

Don’t think it’s that easy to buy 2 pairs unless you have different shipping and billing address
Tried to cop multiple last drop, but kept getting tempt banned and couldn’t get through payment

Cool, thanks people. I'll go true then. I can do 350 half up or TTS so I should be good.
mercy-1.gif

Don’t think it’s that easy to buy 2 pairs unless you have different shipping and billing address
Tried to cop multiple last drop, but kept getting tempt banned and couldn’t get through payment
Are you using the same card? I copped two w same billing and shipping. No issues?

anybody know if the kaws stuff are still at Uniqlo Eaton centre?

Looking to pass by in about an hour or 2

anybody know if the kaws stuff are still at Uniqlo Eaton centre?

Looking to pass by in about an hour or 2

TBH You'd probably be good to go in 2 weeks with the amount of stock I seen when I went during lunch yesterday...Resellers ain't eating off this release LMAO

Thanks to those who posted about the Butter 350s, was able to grab a pair around noon at EC.

Forgot to post yesterday, but was at vaughan and they had 30% off hash and 25% off clearance clothes rack. Didn’t see much. Saw a few of the qs huarache run (white pink) on hash, and there might be some olive 13s left on hash.

Also a few other huarache runs in the aisle but still 30 off, I think price was $100-125. Eg there was the white/yellow.

cooked on Livestock sz10 and Adidas for a 6.5 for the wife. As I was buying she wanted her size *all of a sudden* what a hypebeast LMAO
Livestock still has pairs basically FSR. Adidas almost gone.

Got through on adidas 3 times already and all times went straight to cart. Only picked up one pair though cuz I wanted to see them in hand and have a legit return policy lol.

Yeezy 500 - solestop was sold out in like 2 min... had in cart and went to Paypal and it was gone..
just checked out a 9 on ADCA tho... now I can enjoy the day. GL to those that want!

cooked on Livestock sz10 and Adidas for a 6.5 for the wife. As I was buying she wanted her size *all of a sudden* what a hypebeast LMAO
Livestock still has pairs basically FSR. Adidas almost gone.

thought they were gonna go on sale at 11 AM our time...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom