Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I went TTS with my ADCA order.. tempted to go .5 sz up on Livestock.. but their return policy is garbage

If someone has a 6.5 and wants to help out... PM me. :rofl:
I got a 6 and 7 on ADC but my TTS is 6.5. Hopefully the 7 fits coz 6.5 V2 was tight af.

FYI for those of you who took an L on the 500s this AM. I won a pair in size 10 at the adidas queen store that I'm going to pass on. So there'll be a pair there for someone that actually wants them.

500 such an easy cop this morning. waited in queue at 8:31 while driving. checked phone again at 8:50 - got thru. spent 10 mins on deciding which combo to have for breakfast. then homeboy reminded me to check phone again. didnt proceed to check out til 9:00 and still cooked

with that said, likely not keeping. they are size 11...

FYI for those of you who took an L on the 500s this AM. I won a pair in size 10 at the adidas queen store that I'm going to pass on. So there'll be a pair there for someone that actually wants them.

What time is the "cut off" hahaha

500 such an easy cop this morning. waited in queue at 8:31 while driving. checked phone again at 8:50 - got thru. spent 10 mins on deciding which combo to have for breakfast. then homeboy reminded me to check phone again. didnt proceed to check out til 9:00 and still cooked

with that said, likely not keeping. they are size 11...

I was surprised how easy this was as well. Got on my computer at 8:35 waited for about 8 mins and sizes showed up. Added my size to cart. Sat around for 5 mins contemplating on whether to cop or not, curiosity on the size and comfort got the better of me.
Probably returning though.

If only all Yeezy V2's had this smooth of a process.

I was surprised how easy this was as well. Got on my computer at 8:35 waited for about 8 mins and sizes showed up. Added my size to cart. Sat around for 5 mins contemplating on whether to cop or not, curiosity on the size and comfort got the better of me.
Probably returning though.

If only all Yeezy V2's had this smooth of a process.

This would explain my W... Instead of the usual Ls I take lol..

these 500's were cop'd for LC purposes. make notes on stitching, panelling, tags etc...

return policy just makes process easier

Dixie has 20% off all footwear and 25% off of long sleeve tees this weekend. Some tech fleece hoodies and sweater have hit the floor. Was being snapped up pretty quickly this morning

Anyone have further info on the React Element drop? First pair of shoes I've really wanted in a bit.

Just picked up at Markville Mall before deadline. Lots of names weren’t marked for pickup. Looks like a lot of you are still in luck :smile:

Dixie has 20% off all footwear and 25% off of long sleeve tees this weekend. Some tech fleece hoodies and sweater have hit the floor. Was being snapped up pretty quickly this morning

Arg.. Another update from me, probably means I've been going to Nike too much these days.. Sigh

Dixie, still plenty of tech fleece for men's mainly small and large / xl no extra discounts by from 60 bucks to 99 bucks. The pics attached for hoodies is 60 bucks except one with the pattern is 65. Woman's tf pants size s m and l for 50 bucks no extra discount. Wished the 20 percent off for long sleeves applied but didn't.

Boys tf though... Man 25 bucks for tf hoodies and pants!!! Mainly size small though. Very very few large or xl.

Lots of cheap woman's running stuff for 20 with 20 percent off. Shorts, tanks and woman's running stuff.

Nothing special for shoes. Some sample shoes with 20 percent off.

VM nothing special either. They took the 25 percent off the Jordan 32s but still 30 off hash and 25 off clothing.

Alright no more updates from me for awhile. Peace out fam!

Attachments

• IMG_20180707_170442.jpg
    IMG_20180707_170442.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20180707_211922.jpg
    IMG_20180707_211922.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 15310128304962825849321868211880.jpg
    15310128304962825849321868211880.jpg
    370.1 KB · Views: 80
Nothing new at NOTL, pretty much same as other nike outlets, except white/red XI low IE I saw at top of rack but didn’t see any so I guess you gotta ask and they’ll grab your size from the back

Arg.. Another update from me, probably means I've been going to Nike too much these days.. Sigh

Dixie, still plenty of tech fleece for men's mainly small and large / xl no extra discounts by from 60 bucks to 99 bucks. The pics attached for hoodies is 60 bucks except one with the pattern is 65. Woman's tf pants size s m and l for 50 bucks no extra discount. Wished the 20 percent off for long sleeves applied but didn't.

Boys tf though... Man 25 bucks for tf hoodies and pants!!! Mainly size small though. Very very few large or xl.

Lots of cheap woman's running stuff for 20 with 20 percent off. Shorts, tanks and woman's running stuff.

Nothing special for shoes. Some sample shoes with 20 percent off.

VM nothing special either. They took the 25 percent off the Jordan 32s but still 30 off hash and 25 off clothing.

Alright no more updates from me for awhile. Peace out fam!

They had only TF hoodies in the morning. Sounds like they had more come out in the afternoon. Did you notice any large track pants?

They had only TF hoodies in the morning. Sounds like they had more come out in the afternoon. Did you notice any large track pants?

Nope no large tracks pants when I was there near closing. But yeah sounds like they just kept coming out with random tf pieces.

Cheers

Does anyone have the 2018 White or Black Off-White vapormaxes in a size 9-9.5?
I'm willing to pay market value.

Back
Top Bottom