Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

what do you guys think of the Jordan 312 blue colorway...

Trash, joining the likes of the Dub Zero and Spizzikes.

I think I’d have enough other options of J’s to where in those colours. For instance, Royals, Cement 3s etc. It’s like I would never where the “homage 1s” as I’d rather where Breds, Chicago’s or Black Toes. But there is obviously a market out there for these.

Try Cambridge suites or holiday inn or Hyatt. Another alternative is air B&b. Good luck

There’s always that sketchy $199/week stay beside 311 Jarvis!

Last edited:
Had quite the haul at Dixie outlet yesterday, they had some samples (footwear and clothing) Picked up a nice 1/4 zip pullover and some trainers.
Trainers were 80 bucks

The sample pullover (pictured below) was only 25 bucks

Attachments

• IMG_8578.jpg
    IMG_8578.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8595.jpg
    IMG_8595.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 97
  • Pullover.PNG
    Pullover.PNG
    193.2 KB · Views: 100
Just in case someone needs something!

Attachments

• A7AB03D7-078D-404E-AE6A-09F20517AFF2.jpeg
    A7AB03D7-078D-404E-AE6A-09F20517AFF2.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 53
how does hydro dipping work? looks like the uppers are all based on that customization w the exception of the accents. Will that eventually peel off?

Got a spot for Saturday for the aj1 custom. If someone wants a pair lemme know since I don't really care for the actual shoes but wanna see the process

Just finished customizing and waiting for my pair now. All I can say to those going is be prepared of what you want! If you're trying to do the hydrodip and stitching they might not let you due to time restraint. But if you have a friend or know someone who can stitch then I would suggest doing that and do the hydrodip at 306

Back
Top Bottom