Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just finished customizing and waiting for my pair now. All I can say to those going is be prepared of what you want! If you're trying to do the hydrodip and stitching they might not let you due to time restraint. But if you have a friend or know someone who can stitch then I would suggest doing that and do the hydrodip at 306
Hey how much were the AJ1s?

Last edited:
Just finished customizing and waiting for my pair now. All I can say to those going is be prepared of what you want! If you're trying to do the hydrodip and stitching they might not let you due to time restraint. But if you have a friend or know someone who can stitch then I would suggest doing that and do the hydrodip at 306

Was the barber there?

A barber is going to be there throughout the weekend.
Josh (from Throne) also does house calls if you're really in a need.

The shoes are not my cup of tea, but it's cool that Nike is still working with local talent on activations like this.
Should do more to get the community involved instead of the same 30 people they have on their seeding list.

If you're going this weekend to customize some shoes, look at all the options on IG first.
When you get there, you kinda have to be an assertive to get what you want or they'll limit what you can do.
Ask nicely and be patient — they're just shoes.

A barber is going to be there throughout the weekend.
Josh (from Throne) also does house calls if you're really in a need.

The shoes are not my cup of tea, but it's cool that Nike is still working with local talent on activations like this.
Should do more to get the community involved instead of the same 30 people they have on their seeding list.

If you're going this weekend to customize some shoes, look at all the options on IG first.
When you get there, you kinda have to be an assertive to get what you want or they'll limit what you can do.
Ask nicely and be patient — they're just shoes.
Where can I see all the options? Thanks.

PS I'm in desperate need of a cut so it's good that the barber is there all weekend!

I reserved my spot on Sunday at 4:30. Last time slot. I've seen the options and have a good idea of what I want done.

If anyone has or know of anyone with an Off White Presto size 10 in black that can trade to a white that I have, please let me know

think most of the options are spread out on all the influencer's IG accounts. Pretty much the options available are hydrodipping all of the shoe or portions of the shoe (w special graphics from the two artists), special tongue tags that will get sewn own, tack stitching of swooshes (think the OW AJ1 Swoosh) and then different lace colours. That's pretty much the options from what I was able to see at the workspace yday.

Not sure if they're doing rubber dipping as well but that's been a new trend for the customization options in other places for JB events

Anyone looking to do a size swap for the black OVO 8s or white OVO 10s? Have both in size 10.5, looking to swap for a size 10

Anyone looking to do a size swap for the black OVO 8s or white OVO 10s? Have both in size 10.5, looking to swap for a size 10

BE98649F-1B97-4936-8269-12CCAB349E4E.jpeg

OVO x Jordan’s back in business LOL?

Back
Top Bottom