Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Random question. How do EQT 93/16s fit?found some on ebay and trying use em for the gym so perhaps i could go snugger maybe 8.5-8? Leisurely i wear 8.5-9 in dunks. Never owned boost before, so im not sure my size.

Thanks

Random question. How do EQT 93/16s fit?found some on ebay and trying use em for the gym so perhaps i could go snugger maybe 8.5-8? Leisurely i wear 8.5-9 in dunks. Never owned boost before, so im not sure my size.

Thanks
93/16s are tts imo. They use suede and mesh so i feels more like a standard originals shoe instead of that new pk stuff

Aqua anniversary Air Max 1's at Vaughan Mills $129 lots of sizes.
Lots of womens vapormaxes also on the hash walls extra 30% off.

Were people just able to walk in and get the Pine Green 1s in store?
Or was it easy just to cop online?

Don't believe so.....I think this time around online was the better bet.

Most Foot stores did raffles aside from the downtown ones.......and saw something on twitter showing fight broke out at EC FA

Just hope these restock like the bred toes.

I believe it's fair limited. More limited than bred toes for sure in GTA. I want to know exact number too.
Yah me to.......Jordan store handed out wristbands in the middle of the day - tells me they didn't want a big line forming at night knowing they only got a hundred or 2.

But I heard the other FL, Champs, FA only got like 30-50 pairs total.

Sq1 got about 30 purple and 90 green, and was told the other hohs got the same amount. Not sure how many greens the regular foot lockers got

Wait... you want to actually wear your hype shoes?!?! WHO ARE YOU!?! Kidding... Good on you man! I'm actually planning to keep my pair... I probably won't be able to get them in hand until November anyways when my friend comes up to visit from the states. I changed my address on SNKRS from my CBI PO Box to an actual residence after all the talks regarding SNKRS blocking PO Boxes...:smh:

I think this is obviously but the shoes you wear reflect your personality, so I'm not surprised you rather go with the white/volt CW rather than the racer pink given I know you personally haha You won't have an issue trading your pink for a white :smile:

I still have the Yeezy Bred's from 2016 I haven't worn yet lol! Its been on ice for a while now. :lol: Went TTS when I should have gone half size up.
You know me man, I like neutral dark subtle colours.. this racer pink is very loud.. too old to be rocking loud. And probably the only thing you can rock with it is black joggers/tech fleece pants lol!

I just got the Nike shipping notification today for it.
Anyone with the dynamic yellow colour way of the Acronym Presto's in size 9 and want to swap for the racer pink colour, PM me.

There were a bunch, but they were all 260 and 30% off

Thanks, I got there later in the afternoon, only saw 2 pairs left but they seem to have jacked up the price for this weekend perhaps? MSRP was $255 but they well selling for $265 .. kinda disappointing.

How do you guys feel about meeting at your local community centre for meet ups?

Also it's annoying when you exchange texts with someone providing them pics and meet up but they never respond at the last min...

When I picked up my pine green, I caught a glimpse of the signup sheet for my size. Not even 10 people signed up but they only had 4 pairs to give

Back
Top Bottom