Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

is Mobile working?

Just checked, either my lte is trash or nike is not working. Doubt these got mimics resale value so if you want it bad, hit up a desperate reseller for retail

I queued on mobile at the start, then everything just stopped queueing for my on my laptop and phone.... oh well at least i didn't spend an extra 200 bucks today on the bright side
Damn, I wasn't even able to queue from my work laptop and phone. Such is life, I'm gonna cop LeBron 16's anyway when the multicolors drop so it's not that big a deal.

Looks like a lot of peeps won at haven

Attachments

• E1D54540-8284-41D7-9836-67A8162CEDC2.jpeg
    E1D54540-8284-41D7-9836-67A8162CEDC2.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 106
damn. Kijiji bout to be flooded.
Really wish i won on this one, straight to feet fo sho. oh well. ON TO THE NEXT.

I've sold to them. pretty fair overall. If you factor the time spent on selling via kijiji/grailed/stockx, the fees, the back and forth, the
shipping, Paypal etc then Rerun is a good option if you're fine with the price.

I've sold to them. pretty fair overall. If you factor the time spent on selling via kijiji/grailed/stockx, the fees, the back and forth, the
shipping, Paypal etc then Rerun is a good option if you're fine with the price.
Thanks! How are they in terms of not having proof of authenticity? ( bought couple things off grailed/kijiji so i dont have actual receipts)

Thanks! How are they in terms of not having proof of authenticity? ( bought couple things off grailed/kijiji so i dont have actual receipts)
I think if you deal with Supreme/Bape etc on the regular, it gets easier to identify if it's authentic.
Just bring it over there and they'll know. They won't legit check you heavy.

Nice to see quite a few of you guys winning locally on the OW Blazers.
I was too busy to signup last week due to other commitment but what can you do.

Anyone ever sold to Plato's closet?
All the time. Ditto what the other dude said. Go to them for stuff you dont really care for but are “trendy” or name brand and they will take it for cheap. But they dont put much value on “hype” items per say

Welp, took an L on the recent 1s and off whites so I figured I’d put my shoe budget towards a pair of acronym prestos instead. Thank God resell is still super low and the black/grey pair is the least hyped. Grabbed it for a hair over retail. Prob gonna skip the next few drops until the concords.

Back
Top Bottom