Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

DE1339DE-1D15-4EF6-9E66-D3C29BF40D29.jpeg
91C40AB6-364A-414B-84E3-CBC63A011562.jpeg
Picked up a pair of Matt Fraser metcon 4s and vapor streets at the outlet today for $94.98 each. No sales this weekend unfortunately.

Looks like it worked for him so may as well try - i'm looking for a pair of size 9.5 DS or VNDS Sean Wotherspoon's if anyone is selling!

Thanks

8B2D3DE6-650C-4578-94EF-7095C05179B5.jpeg

FSR at vaughan.

They also got a rack at the front with various Vapor maxes, and south beach am 98 for retail price and then 30% off. And there’s yellow huaraches for $100 - 30
I was wondering when they would go on 30 off.... seen them there for 2 weeks now. Thanks for the heads up.

Toronto Premium Outlets as of sunday october 7 11:45am. Pretty much full size run

Attachments

• B7F73AC3-FA1F-478E-B7C9-C9823AD27878.jpeg
    B7F73AC3-FA1F-478E-B7C9-C9823AD27878.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 95
  • C3FE5347-B952-4AFF-B23D-EAAD4DF62922.jpeg
    C3FE5347-B952-4AFF-B23D-EAAD4DF62922.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 95
  • BD0F64E4-CF21-4539-AC01-B0A6750A37A4.jpeg
    BD0F64E4-CF21-4539-AC01-B0A6750A37A4.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 48E54FDF-EB53-418B-B572-CE411CC78A1C.jpeg
    48E54FDF-EB53-418B-B572-CE411CC78A1C.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 79
has anyone ever had to deal with Canada Post sending their package to the wrong province? I have a package shipped to Toronto from Montreal and somehow it made it to Richmond BC lol..

my butter pear is below retail and still sitting on kijiji #yeezyisdead
to be fair the butters might be the worst colourway yet. Yeezy hype is dead but I wouldnt mind a pair thats a decent CW for some beaters considering how comfortable they are.

my butter pear is below retail and still sitting on kijiji #yeezyisdead
I ended up returning mine. Tried kijiji first cause I was paranoid of my package getting "lost" during return.
Also thought they would get dirty too easily, cause I'm lazy sometimes and won't clean when I get home, then the diry just ends up getting stuck lol.
I agree they are super comfy and def going up the 0.5 size helps.

I'd definitely take a pair of all-white V2s for under retail if that ever popped up. Wear them as daily beaters. I'm still hoping they do a completely all-black 350.

Came across something on the news last week about a Kijiji meetup gone wrong. Two girls got robbed, injured after doing a meetup for a cell phone. The meetup was done at night on a random street in the west end. I got an email a few mins ago from a guy wanting to do a meetup at the Port Credit GO station at 9pm tonight :lol: :smh:.

I say all this just as a reminder to be smart when doing your meetups. Daytime, malls (during business hours), banks, boutiques, police stations.

might be a dumb questions. but you guys think the pine greens will restock? also anyway to tell if they do?

might be a dumb questions. but you guys think the pine greens will restock? also anyway to tell if they do?

It's possible. Sometimes Jordan store gets random restocks. Don't think Footaction Yorkdale is open yet so if they aren't, they might have it for opening

I hear that. Had a meet up this weekend. Dude gave me an address which ended up being an address at the end of a townhouse complex. Had me on edge, checking my mirrors, turning my car around to face the exit if I had to bolt. Even had some old dude checking me out his front window.

In the end the deal went down ok but had that story in mind too.

I'd definitely take a pair of all-white V2s for under retail if that ever popped up. Wear them as daily beaters. I'm still hoping they do a completely all-black 350.

Came across something on the news last week about a Kijiji meetup gone wrong. Two girls got robbed, injured after doing a meetup for a cell phone. The meetup was done at night on a random street in the west end. I got an email a few mins ago from a guy wanting to do a meetup at the Port Credit GO station at 9pm tonight :lol: :smh:.

I say all this just as a reminder to be smart when doing your meetups. Daytime, malls (during business hours), banks, boutiques, police stations.

They've restocked before at FTA EC, albeit it was only half a size run (10 and up). That being said, you just gotta be on the lookout and hope that a random restock occurs at one of the major stores

I'm trying to trade a pair of shoes with a guy from a Facebook shoe group and we've agreed to meet at Essentials in North York. Anyone ever done personal trades there without actually going through their consignment?

^ Ive never done a trade there before but I would think its the same as doing a sale meetup there. You would pay Essentials $10 to do a legit check of the shoe I'd imagine, $10 for each shoe. If all checks out then you guys can swap.

So you are paying 10 dollars for their opinion? If so then it seems like a waste of cash. (if im wrong, please enlighten me)
  1. You are paying for their opinion, something you can establish yourself.
  2. If they are wrong, they are not held liable.

I hear that. Had a meet up this weekend. Dude gave me an address which ended up being an address at the end of a townhouse complex. Had me on edge, checking my mirrors, turning my car around to face the exit if I had to bolt. Even had some old dude checking me out his front window.

In the end the deal went down ok but had that story in mind too.

Good to hear it worked out for you. Personally I probably would've passed, the end of a townhouse complex sets my mental alarm off. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom