Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone deal with consignment shops such as Essentials or Re-Run? Looking to get rid of my personal pair of these Yeezys. Super underwhelming and ugly in hand :lol:
re-run is fair. definitely below market value but you're skipping the hassle of negotiating a deal through
kijiji or FB. I plan on liquidating a bunch of stuff before my trip, rerun might be my stop for that.

Anyone deal with consignment shops such as Essentials or Re-Run? Looking to get rid of my personal pair of these Yeezys. Super underwhelming and ugly in hand :lol:

Better off returning them if you can or just hold on to them if you're not desperate

rerun is likely best shop in city right now if you looking to sell. the brothers are chill and will always ask your price first. essential was good initially but started to give attitude. if all else fails there is always stockx

V Mills Update
Cool Grey 11 Lows $169.99 FSR
Black Kobe AD NXT 360 $185 no sz 11
Dusty Cactus regular price no discounts
Had some Air Max 270s at 30% off various colours near cash register

Thanks for this heads up!
Went by and copped the last size 9 cool grey 11's, and when I was there someone copped all the small sizes of the Black Kobe NXT's.

Just passed by Dixie - fairly busy - cash line is about 40 people. Men's and women's shoes are no loner 30% off - was hoping to stack.

Not at all. I tried to spy what people were picking up - saw a few guys grabbing a bunch of the $39.99 samples - no tech fleece for men.

Good discount for kids footwear I guess?

if anyone needs Mauve sz10.5 under retail hit me up. I'm planning on selling to one of the shops in the city but
I'm checking if anyone here wants first.

I see some of you guys talking about fast food deals. I've been behaving myself for most of the year but I see Harveys has the 2 original burgers for $6 deal going on for the next few weeks. :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone know if these are releasing in Toronto? I think they're supposed to drop on November 2nd, and outside of the Off-white AM90, Zoomfly and Ultra Boost 1.0 OG, these are my most wanted for the rest of the year.

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 9.35.17 AM.png

It might be a good idea to see these in hand/buy in person if that option is available. Hearing a lot of complaints on these and the yellow pair when it comes to quality

It might be a good idea to see these in hand/buy in person if that option is available. Hearing a lot of complaints on these and the yellow pair when it comes to quality

Hopefully it's just the Offspring release. I'll try on Nike.ca so I can return them.

Back
Top Bottom