Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looking for feedback/thoughts on Sole Savy memberships. Is it worth it? I'm not near downtown and barely have any time to enter raffles. Even when I have put forth the effort I've come up with Ls 99.9% of the time.

Looking for feedback/thoughts on Sole Savy memberships. Is it worth it? I'm not near downtown and barely have any time to enter raffles. Even when I have put forth the effort I've come up with Ls 99.9% of the time.

I used it for a month. I ended up scoring a pair of the tan Off-white blazers and the Off-white Converses but both were because of another member. They do have a decent Ssense monitor and a few other updates which can be helpful. Along with some quick tutorials for making checkout a little faster on certain sites. There are a lot of random notifications I didn't care about, and some decent insider information for the $30 bracket. I'd say give it a shot for a month. It's an overall good community and I'd say the next month or so has a lot of hyped releases, so you might benefit, considering there aren't too many discords or slack groups primarily focused on Canadian releases. I don't know if you'll be able to get in until the end of this month though. If you're planning on using a bot, I would not recommend Sole Savy at all as they are anti-bot and anti-resell. If you're trying to get rid of stuff for retail, they have a decent community.

My suggestion is to use https://www.soleretriever.com/ for global raffles if you're just trying to get hyped kicks for under resell. SS is nice in that they do have some add to cart links, but usually if that type of link exists, bots have already eaten before our pages are loaded...

:emoji_wastebasket:

I used it for a month. I ended up scoring a pair of the tan Off-white blazers and the Off-white Converses but both were because of another member.

Good to hear other people are helping, but is there a reason you're not continuing? Seems like it's good to know the insider info for a month and dip kinda deal because it still seems impossible to cop stuff.

Good to hear other people are helping, but is there a reason you're not continuing? Seems like it's good to know the insider info for a month and dip kinda deal because it still seems impossible to cop stuff.

At a certain point I kind of felt like I didn't want to continue because I realized there is/was a ton of luck involved in me actually copping and if the timing wasn't perfect, I'd be without any pairs. So if it's a lot of luck, I might as well not pay for it. There are some cool features on the group like quick strike retail on sold out shoes (were a few Presto mids, React Element 87s, Yeezys, ect). And a few good tips for shopify sites, ect. Kind of a learn to fish scenario.

Plus, I didn't want to get constant notifications of shoes which were an off white colour... That's my issue with Slack and Discords in general though.

Yea, quality looks nice. Not hating on anyone who likes them but these are riding hard on Virgil's back on these. Too hard :smh:.

Vaughan Mills and TPO have a good amount of tech knit crewnecks in Particle Rose and a Darker Grey as well. Couldn't seem to find an exact product page for the PR but heres the Grey, same model. $80.
886177-036-PHSFH001_1024x1024.jpeg

Vaughan Mills and TPO have a good amount of tech knit crewnecks in Particle Rose and a Darker Grey as well. Couldn't seem to find an exact product page for the PR but heres the Grey, same model. $80.
886177-036-PHSFH001_1024x1024.jpeg

Any idea on the price for the TK crew at Vaughn Mills?

Retract- just saw the price at the end of your post. I might make the trek

I think I've asked this before but can't remember what the response was...

Any spots carry Cazals? Looking for a specific model, 627. Thanks.

Is the Yeezy wave over yet? I only see people who are not really into sneakers wear them now.

Those raffles are a scam to gain more followers
I've heard that they look through the posts and look for people with "good feeds" and a good follower to following ratio because these people will likely post their W and is going to benefit the stores. Makes sense to me since CNTRBND and OW Toronto are the most *** stores for these releases. Funny part is the people at Nike Toronto know they pull this stupid **** too but it seems like their hands are tied

I def think its died down...seems like anything off white nike is the new wave
I'm already past the off-white wave, none of it can be copped so why even bother. Give it a little more time and Nike will start dropping pairs like crazy, just as Adidas did when they saw the hype was dying on yeezys to cash in one last time.

I've heard that they look through the posts and look for people with "good feeds" and a good follower to following ratio because these people will likely post their W and is going to benefit the stores. Makes sense to me since CNTRBND and OW Toronto are the most *** stores for these releases. Funny part is the people at Nike Toronto know they pull this stupid **** too but it seems like their hands are tied

Doubt they're gonna go through thousands of entries to look at feeds :lol: If true, I feel bad for the person stuck on that job

Doubt they're gonna go through thousands of entries to look at feeds :lol: If true, I feel bad for the person stuck on that job
Probably due to IG algorithm the most popular ones show up first. I could be wrong but I wouldn't be totally surprised by it either.

Back
Top Bottom