Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

These are going to be at quite a few footlockers in my area. Might not be such a hard cop. But we're in Canada so I may be getting ahead of myself.

Will be interesting to see how the FCFS locations turn out with this snowstorm coming tonight through Friday.

It's been pretty quiet here and on Facebook sneaker groups regarding folks receiving calls from the FTLs and FAs that did raffles...

I'm getting a bit anxious... :rolleyes

It's been pretty quiet here and on Facebook sneaker groups regarding folks receiving calls from the FTLs and FAs that did raffles...

I'm getting a bit anxious... :rolleyes
I got a call for a size 10 yesterday around noon from 306

I got a call for a size 10 yesterday around noon from 306

Got calls from Yorkdale FL & FA

Nice, congrats guys! I saw the downtown winners rolling in after my post yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't raffle down there this time around.

I raffled at YD and STC - haven't seen any STC winners though... Oh well, looks like SNKRS and NDCA for me as I'm not planning to camp out at the FCFS locations. Don't get me wrong, I contemplated it, but I can't compete against the young bloods and "resellers" these days.... It's sad that I can't roll up at 5am but rather need to show up literally a day before :smh:

Nice, congrats guys! I saw the downtown winners rolling in after my post yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't raffle down there this time around.

I raffled at YD and STC - haven't seen any STC winners though... Oh well, looks like SNKRS and NDCA for me as I'm not planning to camp out at the FCFS locations. Don't get me wrong, I contemplated it, but I can't compete against the young bloods and "resellers" these days.... It's sad that I can't roll up at 5am but rather need to show up literally a day before :smh:
i entered a few places but only hit at 1 spot so i was surprised myself tbh but this pair is going to a homie so it's all good. here's hoping the real ones can cop their pairs for their collections

STC FTL made their calls yesterday around 3 I believe.

i entered a few places but only hit at 1 spot so i was surprised myself tbh but this pair is going to a homie so it's all good. here's hoping the real ones can cop their pairs for their collections

Nice! Good on you man. Yeah, I'm looking for a personal pair. Hopefully hit somewhere.

STC FTL made their calls yesterday around 3 I believe.

Dang! Guess it wasn't meant to be....

Where do people "line up" at Markville? Is it at the Home Sense/Pickle Barrel entrance?

How times have changed … Yorkdale this a.m.

BE1BD24A-5C8D-4BA3-AA01-32C8C1AC464A.jpeg

It wasn’t that long ago when Justin bieber was lining up for Yeezy raffles. Now they’re sitting. I don’t mind this at all

Back
Top Bottom