Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

But will it be more than that legendary stock tho!?

:lol: hilarious that both KDC and KDUSA got me blocked on Twitter after that fiasco.

But yeah as far as Concord 11s go, you should be able to get a pair if you plan accordingly and make sure you're at whatever store by opening. Camping out is pointless IMO.

:lol: hilarious that both KDC and KDUSA got me blocked on Twitter after that fiasco.

But yeah as far as Concord 11s go, you should be able to get a pair if you plan accordingly and make sure you're at whatever store by opening. Camping out is pointless IMO.

yo q you're copping?!?!?!

I think Nike **** the bed on that release and that cheesed me but those tweets of his during and after were pure entertainment. Him tryna get Nike to release them properly like bruh you’re just a random with a Twitter account. Then he goes and deletes all the tweets relating to the whole incident, damn bro take that L

Having said all that, I know it’s closer to the OG shape but I kinda wished they kept the patent a thinner shape like the older retro 11’s and of course 23 instead of 45

Hope everybody that wants a pair gets a pair

just be at the stores when they open. It'll be an easy cop.
anyone lining up days for these are stupid
This is what I did for the space jams and took an L (I was at a smaller footlocker, but still). Managed to cop of Nike easily. Not to mention the multiple restocks and surprise outlet drops at VM.

yo q you're copping?!?!?!

Not sure. 50/50. I still have DS DMP 11s and the last Concords. :smh:

This is what I did for the space jams and took an L (I was at a smaller footlocker, but still).

Yeah this is what I meant when I said "you should be able to get a pair if you plan accordingly" in my previous post. Small things like calling locations, getting an idea of how many pairs will help avoid that. Especially at smaller locations.

A buddy of mine went to a smaller FL location in the suburbs last week for ROTY 1s. He arrived a little before open and was 15th in line....all of a sudden groups of people started popping up so that number doubled easily. At open the store only had 12 pairs and instead of going in order of the line, they randomly called names. Luckily my friend got his pair, but a lot of those early campers were assed out.

Any one visited VM this week? Passed on the particle Rose TK but now with Black Friday sales I might just cop if they’re still there

Any one visited VM this week? Passed on the particle Rose TK but now with Black Friday sales I might just cop if they’re still there

I was there yesterday around 3:30. As of then, they had about 6-8 left of the Particle Rose TK. I can't tell you what sizes.

This is what I did for the space jams and took an L (I was at a smaller footlocker, but still). Managed to cop of Nike easily. Not to mention the multiple restocks and surprise outlet drops at VM.

The jams made it to Vaughan Mills? Damn..

LOL, people camped days for Concords back then and a full week for Space Jams in 09- that was insane. (not in Toronto)

Back
Top Bottom