Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What did McGrady do for the Raptors? Kawhi carried the team to the NBA Finals...

Just ordered a authentic Leonard Jersey from Lids.ca for 20%. (Real Sports is sold out of the authentics) Finals patch will be available at real sports this week
the cash said they'd have their Finals gear with patches and all for tomorrow's game (@ real sports)

What did McGrady do for the Raptors? Kawhi carried the team to the NBA Finals...

Just ordered a authentic Leonard Jersey from Lids.ca for 20%. (Real Sports is sold out of the authentics) Finals patch will be available at real sports this week

Did I say anything bad about kawhi? In my eyes at the time, t mac and Vince gave me excitement for the future for an expansion team. I was disappointed when he chose to leave the raptors, but the highlights in his last year here made me a fan of his throughout his career. I was happy at his individual success In Orlando, but disappointed that it wasn’t in Toronto.

Sportchek.ca added some Raps gear: East champs hat and tee for those interested, heard they were high demand

See there’s also new Damon Stoudamire gear too (M&N player tees, jersey), plus FSR on the authentic shorts.

Go get ‘em!

does the TCCS discount work on M&N gear or nah?

does the TCCS discount work on M&N gear or nah?

According to rfd, retro jerseys (eg Mitchell & ness) are excluded as well, but a few people got lucky with cashiers that didn’t know or didn’t care, but I think at this point chances aren’t good

Sherway has a lot of throwback jerseys, including the camo tmac. People were grabbing lots of raptors fan gear

Those big dino MN camo Tmac jerseys are so ugly, like why?
50% jerseys is damn good price. I slept on tssc discount...

Game 1 shirts

D70VOVKXoAEneCE.jpg

quick update, RS did not have as much Finals gear as expected as of open. they only had the Grey New Era finals hats (limit of 4), a few random finals tees (no mitchell and ness), official finals spalding ball and not jerseys or final patches yet. They're supposed to get them but they have not arrived in store as of open. Line up is also super long and they're only letting 20 in at a time.

SC Scotia only have a generic finals hoodie and nothing else. Did not see the Ran the East tees anymore in store.

Real is expecting the rest of the shipment later but do not have it yet

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a Leonard ASG swingman jersey (black) in a mens small shoot me a pm. The jersey is too small for me and I can sell it to you for the sportchek tssc price ($75-80 iirc), otherwise i'd just return it. I'm around the eaton centre on weekdays.

quick update, RS did not have as much Finals gear as expected as of open. they only had the Grey New Era finals hats (limit of 4), a few random finals tees (no mitchell and ness), official finals spalding ball and not jerseys or final patches yet. They're supposed to get them but they have not arrived in store as of open. Line up is also super long and they're only letting 20 in at a time.

SC Scotia only have a generic finals hoodie and nothing else. Did not see the Ran the East tees anymore in store.

Real is expecting the rest of the shipment later but do not have it yet
Did they say anything about fulfilling online orders? I placed an order on Sunday and still no tracking info

just walked by and there's still a line up to get in and they don't have anymore hats. They didn't say anything about fulfilling orders but i would believe that's managed by a different department although i know ppl in line were having the same issue and just opted to buy in store instead

What up Toronto peeps! Posted in the NBA thread but figured it needs to be here for y'all too! LET'S GET THIS!

Game Day! I've been waiting since literally day 1 for these Finals. Still kept my ticket stub from the first game in franchise history.

I was there that day, and best believe I'll be there for Game 1 tonight and cheering my *** off. LET'S GO RAPTORS!! Who else will be in attendance? Holla at ya boy!

Toronto in 6, we gonna shock the world!

What up Toronto peeps! Posted in the NBA thread but figured it needs to be here for y'all too! LET'S GET THIS!

Game Day! I've been waiting since literally day 1 for these Finals. Still kept my ticket stub from the first game in franchise history.

I was there that day, and best believe I'll be there for Game 1 tonight and cheering my *** off. LET'S GO RAPTORS!! Who else will be in attendance? Holla at ya boy!

Look at the level and the price on the ticket. Too bad they got rid of Sprite Zone too in the ACC (can't call it by the new name just like Skydome).

Disappointed I bought that jersey from real sports and then a stitched version ends up at sportchek

Back
Top Bottom