Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The card is digital too. It's worth a shot if you made it, I doubt they'd be checking ID, but I could be wrong
Buddy called and they said I only have to give the name and account number on the list, wish me luck tomorrow boys

image.jpeg
:emoji_sheep:

If anyone from Markham that’s heading down can oop me a hat it’d be much appreciated

Regarding the OVO Raps stuff, saw this on another forum. Take it for what it’s worth but I personally wouldn’t stress about it.

C9BA4082-259B-4A54-8E58-702F7076195F.png

Bwahaha tbh there will endless Raptors championship gear upcoming and rereleasing until the season starts. Why rush hahaha

Line got rushed out of nowhere like 30 minutes ago. Mad confusion and a lot of arguments between security and customers. Lines superstars into two separate lines that make no sense. This was unorganized to the max

Line got rushed out of nowhere like 30 minutes ago. Mad confusion and a lot of arguments between security and customers. Lines superstars into two separate lines that make no sense. This was unorganized to the max

Separate **

Can confirm theres 2 lines with a huge buildup of people at the entrance. Shorter line looks like people who are trying to be slick, other line continues through Bremner, onto York and goes under the bridge and beyond currently at about 620am. This is ridiculous

This could all be avoided if real sports just told us how much stock there is and if they will restock later on or not

This could all be avoided if real sports just told us how much stock there is and if they will restock later on or not

They want the hype. They will call out CP24 to the scene too for the free advertising...

And people get mad when athletes secure the bag. Team Owners continue to secure the bag!

Line continues under the Bridge and looks like its hitting Front now, if you're planning to come down you better be in for the long haul LOL

Saw some of the pics from my boy at around 6am, this is ridiculous, Toronto really does love lining up for **** smh. Same people who organized this line musta been the same people who organized the parade route and barrier placement haha.

Back
Top Bottom