Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

26d056ca-f468-447f-a8e3-3006e6b2b3f7

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-28_7-22-41.png
    upload_2019-6-28_7-22-41.png
    919.9 KB · Views: 52
If the stock is really that high resale prices probably won’t be too bad. Apparently the hat will retail around 56. I don’t think I could realistically spend more than 100 on a hat, so if resale hits around there I’m in. Right now people are posting “pre-sale” orders for 200 ish.

The second line, not sure what it’s for, is growing.
People who are coming later are just joining that line apparently theyll be fine and nobodys doing or saying anything about it. Meanwhile the main line wraps to union station

All of this could have been avoided if they just put some online and into the OVO stores as well. Its championship merch, there is no need to generate hype. What they need to do is sell as much as they can as fast as possible and doing it this way is the slowest and most unorganized method of handling it. Raptors Parade 2.0

nice to haves for sure but not worth all the hassle. wait for all the non organized resellers to drop their prices or return them to store to cop. They're nice but not nice enough to deal with all of this craziness imo

nice to haves for sure but not worth all the hassle. wait for all the non organized resellers to drop their prices or return them to store to cop. They're nice but not nice enough to deal with all of this craziness imo

This isn't the OVO Raptor 4s. Doubt any returns will be made. Sadly, these will sell considering no where else in Toronto, Canada, or the world for that matter got this. and I doubt OVO will announce a restock so quickly (if they even plan to do one).

This isn't the OVO Raptor 4s. Doubt any returns will be made. Sadly, these will sell considering no where else in Toronto, Canada, or the world for that matter got this. and I doubt OVO will announce a restock so quickly (if they even plan to do one).
that's a fair comment on the return to store option (wishful thinking on my part)... its just too bad how this release is being handled. They should've done something like a raffle to purchase the goods like they did with the practice jerseys. force ppl to dl the Raps app and then use that platform as your ticket to gain entry to purchase. probably would save MLSE money in regards to hiring additional security and limit line budgers. but i guess it's all about marketing and building the hype in the media around this release

All about media (news and social). Thats it. Lineups, lineups, lineups....bring it on.

All about media (news and social). Thats it. Lineups, lineups, lineups....bring it on.
couldn't agree more, i'm just gonna stick to adding more sigs on my Champs hat if i can't get this hat at retail $. probably will appreciate that more in the long run

Back
Top Bottom