Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Huge s/o to toronto sun
P_20190702_134054.jpg

Looming Kawhi's decision, I'm grateful for what he's done for the city and I'll continue to support him regardless of his decision.
Nah lot’s of people said they’re gonna be salty.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some idiot burned their jerseys and people booed him if he joined the Lakers.

Not me personally, I’m grateful and could never hate but I’ve gotten that vibe from people online.

I saw a bunch of those OVO x Raps Champion tees in person today...straight poor quality on those shirts.

You know those tee were only supposed to be giving to OVO guys and to just be thrown out at the parade. Might as well print money and sell them.

You know those tee were only supposed to be giving to OVO guys and to just be thrown out at the parade. Might as well print money and sell them.

Figured. There's also another hat if you look closely at Drake's IG post. They only made a handful of those.

As for the shirt, I'd compare it to the M&N x Raptors Finals tee. That thin, soft and the sizing is a tad off.

I hear the US is getting a F&F at the end of the month, Are we getting one soon too?

I would think not since we just recently got one when the US didn't. But who knows... Nike been strange these days, sometimes sending out email F&F, sometimes app codes, and sometimes just random who gets it.

Would be curious to know if anyone gets F&F here...

Are the SI mags still available anywhere in Toronto? checked my local Costco but they only had Mclean's left

If you are willing to drive out to Oakville there are a bunch at the local Metro and Coles as of today - both covers - but reg price vs Costco

A few days ago I saw a bunch of SI at Shoppers Drug Mart in Aurora, if anyone is remotely in that area.

Back
Top Bottom