Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was anybody else able to secure a reservation voucher for the Yeezy Reflectives tomorrow?

Just curious what time y'all are planning to line up/any updates on the line...

Was anybody else able to secure a reservation voucher for the Yeezy Reflectives tomorrow?

Was gone within .3 seconds... I thought I had it. Assuming you got in?

Speaking of which theres another registration on the app

Yep I was able to secure the reservation. I'm also curious on best time to lineup..
Since your size is not guaranteed. PM me dude!

Got this email from foot locker, anyone planning on going? Tryna figure out if it's worth making the trip
Screenshot_20190710-133212.png

Last edited:
Was gone within .3 seconds... I thought I had it. Assuming you got in?

I didn't hit. I was a dummy and hit the wrong picture. I just saw the word "shoes" and selected the first image I saw :lol:
My God brother was the one that hit and he told me he took a while to select the right image so who knows??

Yep I was able to secure the reservation. I'm also curious on best time to lineup..
Since your size is not guaranteed. PM me dude!

Congrats man! Happy for you. Honestly, you have to go early. Just reading on Reddit on previous drops in the States... it was bad. These are fetching $1k+ profit on the resale market so you better get there early. Store opens at 10 so I'm saying 6am would be optimal in my opinion. Heard people camping out overnight even with reservations, which I think is crazy! FYI - it's also not size, it's the actual pair. You're not guaranteed a pair with the voucher, hence FCFS....

I didn't hit. I was a dummy and hit the wrong picture. I just saw the word "shoes" and selected the first image I saw :lol:
My God brother was the one that hit and he told me he took a while to select the right image so who knows??

Congrats man! Happy for you. Honestly, you have to go early. Just reading on Reddit on previous drops in the States... it was bad. These are fetching $1k+ profit on the resale market so you better get there early. Store opens at 10 so I'm saying 6am would be optimal in my opinion. Heard people camping out overnight even with reservations, which I think is crazy! FYI - it's also not size, it's the actual pair. You're not guaranteed a pair with the voucher, hence FCFS....

Oh I thought you hit, if so we could go down together lol.
Omg.. I'm not camping overnight, and honestly was thinking of waking up at 6, get down by 7ish? Wait you're not guaranteed a pair even though you got the voucher.?

Lucked out on the latest drop for Lundmarks...but my pickup is in Markville and I'm in etobicoke :rolleyes how do they even designate where you go

Lucked out on the latest drop for Lundmarks...but my pickup is in Markville and I'm in etobicoke :rolleyes how do they even designate where you go
It feels random. Friend lives in Mississauga and got the voucher to go to Oshawa...he's just trying online now :lol:

Bros, any of you seen any deals on the Lebron XVI in Canada? Need to add a pair to my collection. Thanks.

I tried going back over 30 pages to see who posted the info but I was unsuccessful. Thanks to the person who posted that HH Nike had the Nike Air Skylon II White/Royal/green a couples weeks back. I've been looking for them but forgot that it was posted here and to my surprise they still had pairs with reduced price with an additional 30% off.

I tried going back over 30 pages to see who posted the info but I was unsuccessful. Thanks to the person who posted that HH Nike had the Nike Air Skylon II White/Royal/green a couples weeks back. I've been looking for them but forgot that it was posted here and to my surprise they still had pairs with reduced price with an additional 30% off.

Did you pick those up today? Many pairs left? And 30% off clearance?

Do you think they will sell OVO raptors stuff at OVO fest?

If OVO can't see the Raptors stuff because of license issues then I don't see that happening. There will be special merch for weekend and SFG anniversary though.

Did you pick those up today? Many pairs left? And 30% off clearance?

I picked them up last night (Wednesday) around 6:30pm. They were on the hash wall with 30% off on top. I called in the morning and they got a pair from the back ( size 10) which they had 4 pairs. When I picked them up they had scattered sizes on the hash wall but didn't see anything higher than a 9.5, I would call and ask them what sizes they have left. Here's the Style Code : AO1551-107. Hope this helps

Anyone planning on buying something at FTL/Champs any time soon?

I have a ~$215 Champs gift card that I'm looking to sell for $180.

Let me know!

I picked them up last night (Wednesday) around 6:30pm. They were on the hash wall with 30% off on top. I called in the morning and they got a pair from the back ( size 10) which they had 4 pairs. When I picked them up they had scattered sizes on the hash wall but didn't see anything higher than a 9.5, I would call and ask them what sizes they have left. Here's the Style Code : AO1551-107. Hope this helps

Thanks! I picked up a pair tonight.

Back
Top Bottom