Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not sure is posted - but the AM1 sketch to shelf is at Nike EC. Countdown on Nike as well.

Side note - we are in Disney for he next two weeks - our time share has a Nike Outlet literally next to it - last trip there was a ton of IDs - I’ll post an update if there are any steals - and let me know. Cheers.

Not shocking. When Nike ES was more accessible, people were reselling passes to get in.

Miss them ES days. I used to swap passes with a few NT'ers on here. Was pretty much there on a weekly basis. But then a few clowns that didn't know how to act ruined it for everyone.

Not sure is posted - but the AM1 sketch to shelf is at Nike EC. Countdown on Nike as well.

Side note - we are in Disney for he next two weeks - our time share has a Nike Outlet literally next to it - last trip there was a ton of IDs - I’ll post an update if there are any steals - and let me know. Cheers.
that's sick, is it really old stuff or recent returns?

Man, those Florida outlets are something dangerous. So glad I don't live there cause I was finding some really good stuff everywhere.

Yes! There are 3 outlets and 1 clearance within 30 mins from our time share. Just made a couple returns at TPO today - employee by the hash asked if he could help - I asked for a card - no problem. Buddy of mine usually opens by commenting on the employees “dope” shoes = card .

Yes! There are 3 outlets and 1 clearance within 30 mins from our time share. Just made a couple returns at TPO today - employee by the hash asked if he could help - I asked for a card - no problem. Buddy of mine usually opens by commenting on the employees “dope” shoes = card .
Low key I need one still - Dixie has some nice stuff, just went by today.

Man, those Florida outlets are something dangerous. So glad I don't live there cause I was finding some really good stuff everywhere.
US outlets are crazy good a lot of the time judging by the outlet reports (minus the Niagara Falls state side, its never good any time I go). Haven't been to a US Nike outlet in years.

US outlets are crazy good a lot of the time judging by the outlet reports (minus the Niagara Falls state side, its never good any time I go). Haven't been to a US Nike outlet in years.
I find US Outlets have gone downhill in the past year or so (for clothing), I've noticed a smaller clearance rack section and less discount on items that are not clearance (around 20-30% off retail). This is not just the Niagara Falls one too, visited a few outlets out in Seattle and Southern California over the past year and didn't find much due to the higher prices.

Nowadays, I find cheaper and better stuff at Dixie than the US for clothing, the sneaker selection at Dixie is terrible. It's very hit/miss but I try to go at least once a month, often it's the same few items, but I've gotten a lot of good tech pack stuff.

I find US Outlets have gone downhill in the past year or so (for clothing), I've noticed a smaller clearance rack section and less discount on items that are not clearance (around 20-30% off retail). This is not just the Niagara Falls one too, visited a few outlets out in Seattle and Southern California over the past year and didn't find much due to the higher prices.

Nowadays, I find cheaper and better stuff at Dixie than the US for clothing, the sneaker selection at Dixie is terrible. It's very hit/miss but I try to go at least once a month, often it's the same few items, but I've gotten a lot of good tech pack stuff.

Yeah I would have to agree the clothing selection at Dixie is pretty decent at times. Although I definitely go to Dixie more than US outlets (which still isn't a lot of times).

But.... my experience with all the outlets in the states and also from following all the outlet steals from social media. It can get really dirt cheap even after the currency conversions. So I still find it worthwhile checking out the outlets in the states. Even the Marshals or TJ Maxx's have decent stuff. Past year or year and a half I've been to outlets in Texas, Norcal, Socal, the clearance stores there really take dirt cheap to a whole new level....

Just for comparison Dixie lowest prices are like $39-49 for shoes (best i've found was pegasus 35 turbos which have some tech) and typically no extra discount. But at Saratoga clearance there were Odyssey reacts for $19 with 30% off. At that time I even stacked with Bday coupon so it was ridiculous... But also a LOT more resellers in US.

Good luck to all looking for stuff during F&F

Jordan 4 Raps "w/Drake Tongue" sitting at 306 on the wall. (size 10). Not sure what sizes are avail but worth taking a look if you want them for retail

At Halton Hills and also confirmed the QR code from the Nike app works for FnF

Attachments

• IMG_20190718_151010.jpg
    IMG_20190718_151010.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
I called Dixie and asked if I could use the pass on my phone, and they said physical card only

I'm guessing it depends on the person I guess. I was at Halton and at checkout, I mentioned having the coupon on the app and as I was pulling out my phone they just applied it for me - didn't even show anything. Super friendly.

What is this app everyone is talking about?
When I look up the app on the appstore, it shows nothing other than nike run club, and some training one too.

Dixie outlet:
No shoes really, other than some air max 180’s that have been there for a couple of weeks now.

Clothes for mens was pretty nice, was able to find some shorts, and they had a southbeach colourway of a windrunner, and blue TF hoodies.

Ill attach pics

Attachments

• 0149A31B-205E-40B0-89EA-30ED70663CE2.jpeg
    0149A31B-205E-40B0-89EA-30ED70663CE2.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom