Skylon in blue with a yellow sunburst medial panel
Kyrie Flytrap
Lebron Witness III

Clothing
Saw some black label grey techfleece pants $120 regular
Tech pack zip ups

Looks like they keeping the good stuff til after FNF as usual

Trust me dude there's nothing being saved

Just went by Dixie, pretty barren tbh not really anything worth reporting.
Womens pink tech fleece zip ups at 59.99 I think, shoes hit or miss for all. Mens clothes nothing noteworthy.
Saw some womens sizes in the air max plus in the blue/yellow color marked down to 84.99 I believe. Was only in the size 7 section and saw 2 or 3 pairs

Can someone please link me with that QR code, I tried the Nike apps but can’t seem to find it. Also which outlet should I go to tomorrow if I’m trying to get deals on ball shoes for the little cousins sz. 8-9? Mainly thinking Halton for the flytraps, thanks.

Anyone able to check out and get a pair of CJ AJ1 lows? I see a bunch of folks on Sole Savy cooked.

Where do I go or do to self clear UPS package, I impulsively bought a pair of shoes from Germany bc it was under retail with free ship but I didn’t check who they use to ship. It hasn’t arrive yet and for some reason it’s being to ship to USA and then canada

Aside from a few dri fit items, I scooped these running pants at Dixie for $40-30% but like I said, it was pretty underwhelming there
Screenshot_20190720-094135.png

Wifey and I went to Halton and Dixie this morning, as stated nothing really shoe wise. Ended up getting some gym tank tops and shorts, Nike SB shield skate jacket, 2 Nike NRG React Soe QS hats and wifey grabbed some stuff as well. All in all not bad and only spent $110 which is great!! Lastly they didn’t ask for my pass when I told them I had one. It’s hot as a mf’er out here so stay hydrated people.

Last edited:
Not sure if the employee at HH played dumb when i asked him if they had any am1 in the back
"What are Air Max 1s?"

Not sure if the employee at HH played dumb when i asked him if they had any am1 in the back
"What are Air Max 1s?"
From my experience like 90% of the time I know more than the employees

Not everyone is into sneakers

Some people just need a job

Just an update for you guys, don't know how accurate it is, but my friend from MLSE said they're not going to release the Raptors OVO stuff to the public. It doesn't make sense because there was so much stock

Just an update for you guys, don't know how accurate it is, but my friend from MLSE said they're not going to release the Raptors OVO stuff to the public. It doesn't make sense because there was so much stock
I thought by now it's all given out to the employees....So they still have stock left back in their closet and not doing anything about it? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom