Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was at Dixie again this morning at opening for a return lol, not much has changed if anything at all. Found a red KD12 in my size ( 8 ) for 79.99 so I scooped that up and those grey TF pants mentioned earlier in XL for a friend

Was at Dixie again this morning at opening for a return lol, not much has changed if anything at all. Found a red KD12 in my size ( 8 ) for 79.99 so I scooped that up and those grey TF pants mentioned earlier in XL for a friend

any more sizes for the TF?

I am not doing a good job on kijiji. I just wanna break even on all those shoe purchases over the years. Spending thousands on basketball sneakers is just irresponsible and a regret of mine. I bought four basketball sneakers this year and that's already a $1000. Lebrons and kyries are basically bricks and I can't get rid of them for under retail

I am not doing a good job on kijiji. I just wanna break even on all those shoe purchases over the years. Spending thousands on basketball sneakers is just irresponsible and a regret of mine. I bought four basketball sneakers this year and that's already a $1000. Lebrons and kyries are basically bricks and I can't get rid of them for under retail
FB marketplace > kijiji.

Don't expect to break even though.

Facebook Marketplace is pretty bad imo, I have gotten people who are straight up weird to just not all there. Sold a guy a pair of yeezys once and he didnt even look to see if they were real, just handed me the cash and left

Anyone get those Yebras through the adidas app just now? By the time I saw it the 12/13 had gone but seemed to be 8/9 available at the end.

Basketball shoes are the worst if you're planning to sell/get rid of down the line. Tough to even get retail back. If you're ever going to buy ball shoes they better be used for playing purposes. Only thing that sells are AJ 1s, certain adidas like Yeezys, Supreme and any Off-White related it seems.

Yeah it's a tough lesson I will have to learn. I thought I needed those basketball shoes but so many I would just stop wearing after a few months. Theres new basketball shoes releasing all the time I don't need them all

Meetups haven't been good for me lately. Just this week I had one guy stop replying after I said to meet at a police station for some Jordans. Another guy talked the price down when we met but I had no choice as I wasn't gonna get another buyer. Luckily though I only have two more shoes to sell that are tricky, the rest of my shoes I need to sell like Jordan's and yeezys should be easy

Last edited:
Facebook Marketplace is pretty bad imo, I have gotten people who are straight up weird to just not all there. Sold a guy a pair of yeezys once and he didnt even look to see if they were real, just handed me the cash and left
I've sold ~20 used basketball/running shoes so far this year (and a car), most of them for under $100. I am getting probably a 4:1 (FB:kijiji) sale ratio, and the responses at least 10:1

If you are pricing to sell, whether its vehicle, shoes or clothes, the responses and actual sales are not even comparable.

I never thought FB marketplace was so useful, but the numbers are there and it has the users.

If you're trying to sell some DS sneakers for $200+ i don't know that market or any other overpriced items where you're expecting people to pay what you paid for it, marketplace won't work.

I sold this girl a Lowry jersey, she just snatch the bag, dump the money in my hands and left without looking in the bag or saying anything. Before that this white country looking dude who lives in the middle of nowhere kept asking me if had the whole Toronto raptors roster in all sizes and he would come right now and buy it all especially if I had Lin. I had 1 jersey in one size. Kept referring me to sir. I’m a girl with a profile picture. I had to block him, **** was just too weird

I sold this girl a Lowry jersey, she just snatch the bag, dump the money in my hands and left without looking in the bag or saying anything. Before that this white country looking dude who lives in the middle of nowhere kept asking me if had the whole Toronto raptors roster in all sizes and he would come right now and buy it all especially if I had Lin. I had 1 jersey in one size. Kept referring me to sir. I’m a girl with a profile picture. I had to block him, **** was just too weird

No joke, all this time I assumed you were a guy that was into girls in TNA pants because of your username. Now it all makes sense.... :lol::lol::lol:

I know there's not many baseball fans in here but tonight could be Marcus Stroman's last start at home in a Jays uniform...

Fingers crossed that it is. Have never had a harder time rooting for one of my own players than I have for Stroman. Dude is so overrated. Plus he has really bad Napoleon complex.

Back
Top Bottom