Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Attachments

• frame.png
    frame.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
Check out @kanotsky on IG. Located in Vaughan/Richmond Hill and has some nice work done on various vintage pairs.

Vouching for @kanotsky. He swapped my 2001 Black/Red's and brought em back to life.

--

Gonna derail this thread from all the Jordan 1 talk for a quick second:

AM90 Python retro for anyone interested is $70 at Fashion Outlet in Buffalo. Pretty decent size run as of two days ago.

I’m in for this

Watched the Twitter video, they didn’t have any kawhi footage unless I missed it, I’m in for that pettiness haha

Are there any stores left that hasn’t made calls? Looks like I’m somewhere around 0/20 this round, and like 0/400 overall for Jordan 1 raffles

Dino jersey, Jay's going Nike and Liverpool apparently going Nike. All we need to be bought.

Kadri was signing autographs at exclucity

Not many people seemed to care though, I didn’t even know, I just walked in and seen dude sitting there lol

Kadri was signing autographs at exclucity

Not many people seemed to care though, I didn’t even know, I just walked in and seen dude sitting there lol

There was a huge line when I went by on the streetcar at around 4.

HH

Reg price tech fleece and tech pack

30% of clearance and hash

Racks
White/silver peg turbo
More assorted c/w of peg 34
Vomero 14
2 AM95 1 fresh mint, other is black/gold
PG3 Mamba(?)
Rock Shox R4 black/silver (talk about wayback playback)
Carhartt WIP AF1 with buckle

Rest of shoes same as last update

Nike like the rest of TPO was just a giant mess cuz of back to school shopping/long weekend timing. Prayers up to people shopping here during peak hours this weekend.

HH

Reg price tech fleece and tech pack

30% of clearance and hash

Racks
White/silver peg turbo
More assorted c/w of peg 34
Vomero 14
2 AM95 1 fresh mint, other is black/gold
PG3 Mamba(?)
Rock Shox R4 black/silver (talk about wayback playback)
Carhartt WIP AF1 with buckle

Rest of shoes same as last update

Nike like the rest of TPO was just a giant mess cuz of back to school shopping/long weekend timing. Prayers up to people shopping here during peak hours this weekend.

How much were the shox?

Back
Top Bottom