Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ My thoughts exactly. Between the first collab and the Sesame Street joints, I think I've got enough that I don't need anything from this last run after all.

I'm jealous you got stuff from the OG collab. The tee I really wanted but couldn't get was Snoopy in front of the red dog house. I do like the current collab a lot though, and if I heard correctly, it's the last one Kaws and Uniqlo are doing. In my mind, if you like it, buy it. No matter if broke bois, *******s, ect are wearing them too. I really wanted the pink tee because I don't usually wear white tees, but couldn't get it last time around. Finally got em and am pretty happy.

Was at dixie outlet mall yesterday,

Items of note:
Womens tech fleece in blue and in maroon
Mens air tech challenge 2 hot lava in size 9 only (probably gone now, grabbed 2 and were only 2 left)
Some more air max plus’s in yellow and black

Has anyone ever gotten an unexpected My UPS update with a package being fulfilled by RR DONNELLEY LOGISTICS? No clue who uses this but it weighs 2.8 pounds so I figure it's shoes... Can't really think of what I ordered though. Seems like a bad sign for me.

I'm jealous you got stuff from the OG collab. The tee I really wanted but couldn't get was Snoopy in front of the red dog house. I do like the current collab a lot though, and if I heard correctly, it's the last one Kaws and Uniqlo are doing. In my mind, if you like it, buy it. No matter if broke bois, *******s, ect are wearing them too. I really wanted the pink tee because I don't usually wear white tees, but couldn't get it last time around. Finally got em and am pretty happy.
I like the collab myself, I’ve noticed it’s mostly mainlanders wearing the shirts

I like the collab myself, I’ve noticed it’s mostly mainlanders wearing the shirts

Living in a fairly mixed neighbourhood, I've seen a lot of different people wearing it. Not that it really deters me from wearing them myself, haha. What I really like about the Kaws/Uniqlo collab is that it's accessible to pretty much anyone financially. Especially compared to a Supreme, KITH, Fear of God, ect.

Has anyone ever gotten an unexpected My UPS update with a package being fulfilled by RR DONNELLEY LOGISTICS? No clue who uses this but it weighs 2.8 pounds so I figure it's shoes... Can't really think of what I ordered though. Seems like a bad sign for me.

I had something similar to that but I think it was a different company via UPS. This was for something I bought from capsule a couple of years back.

RR Donnelley is a print company. They do typesetting for financial statements amongst other services from my experience including supply chain and logistics.
My guess would be that they are either warehousing products for distributors similar to what Amazon does or UPS is contracting out shipping to them.

RR Donnelley is a print company. They do typesetting for financial statements amongst other services from my experience including supply chain and logistics.
My guess would be that they are either warehousing products for distributors similar to what Amazon does or UPS is contracting out shipping to them.

The mystery continues. I wonder what the heck I could be getting from them... I gave them a call because there was a random order number attached to the UPS and they couldn't find any record of it. One person said it could be a war magazine from Illinois...

There were restocks all morning so I was lucky enough to grab the tee and tote I missed on last time. I heard the lines are stupid so I'm glad I got it. But 100%. I was up until about 2 and nothing.
walked in at Eaton and luckily found a boat load of totes which was the only thing wifey wanted.
problem solved.

But yeah, I agree that the Uniqlo x Kaws stuff are so over saturated and really weird that literally everyone has em on.
I just can't rock with that.

walked in at Eaton and luckily found a boat load of totes which was the only thing wifey wanted.
problem solved.

But yeah, I agree that the Uniqlo x Kaws stuff are so over saturated and really weird that literally everyone has em on.
I just can't rock with that.

I personally don't mind if other people are wearing the same stuff. I actually just love Uniqlo graphic tees. I think I have more Uniqlo tees than anything else in my collection. Especially when their shirts go on sale for like $5... I got a bunch of things like the Street Fighter tees and Star Wars stuff for super cheap and get compliments on pretty much all of them. Really want some of the Disney tees coming out this month. Would 100% rather spend $20 on a Uniqlo tee and not be hype vs $100 on a KITH tee (Bearbrick was tempting).

I personally don't mind if other people are wearing the same stuff. I actually just love Uniqlo graphic tees. I think I have more Uniqlo tees than anything else in my collection. Especially when their shirts go on sale for like $5... I got a bunch of things like the Street Fighter tees and Star Wars stuff for super cheap and get compliments on pretty much all of them. Really want some of the Disney tees coming out this month. Would 100% rather spend $20 on a Uniqlo tee and not be hype vs $100 on a KITH tee (Bearbrick was tempting).
facts. amazing quality too.

facts. amazing quality too.

100%. The material is just the right thickness while being pretty soft for most of the prints. I think some of the Marvel and Nintendo tees were poorly printed but for the most part it's been fire. Designs have been great too, especially with embroidered stuff.

anyone know if there there are any air max 98s and 720s on the hash wall at VM? I know the outlet in ottawa currently has some on the wall but not sure whether GTA outlets are the some.

100%. The material is just the right thickness while being pretty soft for most of the prints. I think some of the Marvel and Nintendo tees were poorly printed but for the most part it's been fire. Designs have been great too, especially with embroidered stuff.

+1. I’m a card-carrying member of the Uniqlo fan club. “Special Buys” are the GOAT...
And $15-$20 is what graphic tees SHOULD cost, not the $30/$40 or more retail we’ve been completely suckered into.

The SF2 line was dope as hell, tho never found the Ryu tee in my size (that was the clear winner of the bunch).
Quality/thickness is usually top notch, but I also found the Disney Pixar stuff thinner plus mine shrunk in the wash. Cuz my older son loves Cars I just upsized and bought it again, dropping to $10 was a bonus!

Now just release a Transformer line and I’m buying them all, make it happen Uniqlo!!

Back
Top Bottom